• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Colts: WTF???

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
A 38-8 loss to the Rams? In Indianapolis? Seriously?

They beat the Niners at Candlestick & then give Denver & Seattle their ONLY losses of the season, and then they let the "same ol sorry ass Rams" take 'em to the woodshed? :think:

The Colts are like a really hot woman in a hotel bar who seduces an otherwise perfect husband on a business trip, and then the guy goes home & NEVER speaks of it to anyone.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any given Sunday I guess. Gotta hand it to the Rams though, they played a damn good game. Sucks that the Hawks still have to play em again. I'm sure niner nation feels the same way

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see that one coming…. NO WAY would I have thought the Rams would handle the Colts like that… That was total domination… Any given Sunday we all know a team can bite you in the NFL but not dominate like the Rams did to a decent Colts team…

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tavon Austin woke up. 3 TDs of 50+ yards will usually hurt. Still surprising though

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surprising but I think you are seeing that the Rams will be a tough out not just the rest of this year but going forward. We already knew they had a good defense or at least front 7. Now they may have found a RB and if they can get another receiver to pair with Austin, they may have something.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually picked the Rams to win. The Colts got lucky to beat us, with the timing of when we played them. It took a 4th quarter comeback for them to win and i believe if they played now in Indy it wouldn't be close.

The Hawks may be 9-1 but lets not kid ourselves. They had not played a complete game till this last Sunday. They could have easily been 10-0 had they played to the talent level on this team, yet they have been playing DOWN to the talent level of the teams they have played most of the season. Injuries have been the downfall on offense but the Defense has no excuse for some of the stinkers this year.

This team is actually better than they have looked for most of the season. Call me a homer i don't care but thats how i see it. Also the 49ers are better than they have played this year in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible that the Colts got down early and just assumed that they'd make a comeback like they had several times before. Before the game, Luck was the new "Comeback Kid" and people just assumed that the Colts would never truly be out of a game with Luck under center. Comebacks are great and the Seahawks have had a few themselves this year, but if that's the only way you can win, there's going to come a time when a team will get up on you early and not let up. That's what we saw with this game.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible that the Colts got down early and just assumed that they'd make a comeback like they had several times before. Before the game, Luck was the new "Comeback Kid" and people just assumed that the Colts would never truly be out of a game with Luck under center. Comebacks are great and the Seahawks have had a few themselves this year, but if that's the only way you can win, there's going to come a time when a team will get up on you early and not let up. That's what we saw with this game.

Russell Wilson has the same amount of 4th quarter comebacks as Luck has, just not as many last drive wins i do believe. They Both have 10 if i remember correctly.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson has the same amount of 4th quarter comebacks as Luck has, just not as many last drive wins i do believe. They Both have 10 if i remember correctly.

Yeah, they both have 7 4th quarter comebacks, while Luck has 10 GWD, Russell has 9.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck being this magical comeback kid is just ESPN hyping up their golden child. I feel like Russell has overcome a lot more and bigger deficits than Luck has. Down 0-20 on the road against a Houston team that was above .500 at the time. Overcoming a 0-21 lead. And I will also throw in the Redskins playoff game as well as the Atlanta game. Russell came back in both those games.

We only fell short in Atlanta cause the defense flamed out the last 23 seconds. But had Russell had completed that comeback it would've gone down as one of the best in playoff history. And for a rookie in the league to do it too? On the road against the NFC's #1 seed.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any given Sunday I guess. Gotta hand it to the Rams though, they played a damn good game. Sucks that the Hawks still have to play em again. I'm sure niner nation feels the same way

I'm sorry, what did you say? Your avatar is........ distracting.