• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the Buffalo Bills and Atlanta Braves

ashcan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Now the Texas Rangers. Through in the Vikings of the NFL, and we've gone to about 10 championship games/series and ended up the bridesmaid. But, I'll take pride in being invited to the wedding each year.
IF were are now the Bills/Braves, good. If it means that New York, Boston, Tampa, Detroit, Minnesota, and all other AL teams open the season knowing they have to beat the Texas Rangers to get to the World Series, then so be it.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now the Texas Rangers. Through in the Vikings of the NFL, and we've gone to about 10 championship games/series and ended up the bridesmaid. But, I'll take pride in being invited to the wedding each year.
IF were are now the Bills/Braves, good. If it means that New York, Boston, Tampa, Detroit, Minnesota, and all other AL teams open the season knowing they have to beat the Texas Rangers to get to the World Series, then so be it.

Yep. You got to be the AL Champion or the NL Champion to get to play in the World Series.

I would prefer us to say that TEX didn't win the WS ... teams don't lose the WS. To lose the WS you have to have it already in your possession ... and no team has it in their possession because it is a new championship round every year.