• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bree ze league

Slow draft or online?

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Slow draft

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fourth lowest scoring team, and yet I scored 90+ the last four weeks. How about the fact that I only have four losses and just one loss since week 4? And the reason my team suffered so much early was because of my running game and the ravens having tougher matchups. Now, Murray's getting more TDs(still bad yards) and Lynch is finally doing something, and Gordon should bounce back this week. And I struggled with receiving because I put up with Bryant for so long that I finally had enough. The team I have now cannot compare to the team I had week 4.
so you had 8 weeks to recover on your score and yoru still 4th lowest

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th most points for, 3rd most points against, is what is.

If I'd have played Brees every week, I'd be 8-4, I'm perfectly fine with that, regardless of record.

And Bree's, even though you'll never see this, your record has everything to do with have the least amount of points against, substantially less than the next team in fact, and exactly nothing to do with any ridiculous excuse/reasoning you want to throw out there

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I didn't scare him away......

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I'd have played Brees every week, I'd be 8-4, I'm perfectly fine with that, regardless of record.

And Bree's, even though you'll never see this, your record has everything to do with have the least amount of points against, substantially less than the next team in fact, and exactly nothing to do with any ridiculous excuse/reasoning you want to throw out there
Yeah, just look at my BAG team.................lmao. How I control my own fate in that one is mind boggling. I will say if just for a couple of games, the Big Ben/ABrown stack worked like I'd hoped.............after passing on Zeke.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure if anyone else has picked up on it, but as crazy as Brees' reasoning may seem, especially when he talks game film, he and I actually gravitate to the same players. My path to them is a little different.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if anyone else has picked up on it, but as crazy as Brees' reasoning may seem, especially when he talks game film, he and I actually gravitate to the same players. My path to them is a little different.

unfortunately his fantasy skills weren't ever what annoyed me. It was blaming people who tried to offer advice that boils my blood.

gonna be a long life filled with resentment if that's the way to respond when things don't go as planned

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unfortunately his fantasy skills weren't ever what annoyed me. It was blaming people who tried to offer advice that boils my blood.

gonna be a long life filled with resentment if that's the way to respond when things don't go as planned
Sir, he has been awesome, and deserves to be complimented

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has elite fantasy defense aka luck

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm still kicking myself for drafting Lamar Miller. I had Gurley ranked ahead of him and when it came around to me, I chickened out. Gurley may have been the difference for me.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it must have been fun to draft rbs in this league.... :L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it must have been fun to draft rbs in this league.... :L

:puzzled:
You drafted Kamara and your complaining about drafting RBs? I will gladly trade you my RBs for yours...interested?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:puzzled:
You drafted Kamara and your complaining about drafting RBs? I will gladly trade you my RBs for yours...interested?
actually my friend just adding to the Breese banter if you recall i was auto draft until round 6 or so so my getting Kamara late looks shaky for all who drafted before me

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually my friend just adding to the Breese banter if you recall i was auto draft until round 6 or so so my getting Kamara late looks shaky for all who drafted before me

Seems to have worked out OK for you.:nod:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF
Knocks brees out of the playoffs, in the showdown of the season.

I guess we aren't that terrible at this game after all?