• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bree ze league

Slow draft or online?

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Slow draft

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The raiders have played Washington and Denver the last two weeks. That's why their offense has "sucked".

Anyways, I want to trade Lynch.

In the NFL league I put emphasis on RBs and it's gotten me to 4-0 with over 100 points all four weeks. If only this league's draft was later.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The raiders have played Washington and Denver the last two weeks. That's why their offense has "sucked".

Anyways, I want to trade Lynch.

In the NFL league I put emphasis on RBs and it's gotten me to 4-0 with over 100 points all four weeks. If only this league's draft was later.
Yeah, I know..............well that and I wish I wouldnt have drafted all those shitty players too

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^ I guess posting from my phone isn't so easy?

It's supposed to be the video where Rocky tells his son that life isn't all sunshine and rainbows. And it ain't how hard you hit - it's about how hard you can get hit; and keep moving forward. No finger-pointing, or making excuses.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's supposed to be the video where Rocky tells his son that life isn't all sunshine and rainbows. And it ain't how hard you hit - it's about how hard you can get hit; and keep moving forward. No finger-pointing, or making excuses.
I just thought it was a video of the outlook of my season going forward...........

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not finger pointing. It's that the draft happened when there was no clear indication of who would be starting at RB. Ntm the trade of Sammy Watkins and Jordan Matthews. Or the fact players got hurt like Ware. I mean yeah Gordon looks bad now and Murray is on a team that does not know what they are doing in tougher games. Lynch is NOT a bellcow, he's only being used in the fourth mostly to run out the clock. The truth of the matter is I am scoring more points in my other league than this league and honestly I could have still gotten Gurley, Cook, Allen, Bryant where I was. Most likely, I would taken Hunt in 6th in this league because I waited on Henry and he got snagged, thinking I could get him in 11 in this league. That does not mean my league is easier is why I'm winning, it's that I had more information before I drafted. Obviously competition has nothing to do with scoring 100+ four weeks in.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty sure the reason you couldn't get the players you wanted was because you are facing better competition, not because you knew so much more on Aug 28th vs Aug 14th

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a COMPLETE crock of horsepucky!! The ONLY significant thing that happened between this draft and a late drafting league was the Ware injury. And that's only going to make a difference for ONE team. The Watkins and Mathews trades are irrelevant as there was major debate, not just here, but in most "experts" circles, as to whether the trade helped or hurt his value, meaning, overall, it didn't affect his draft position much at all. And knowing about the Mathews trade, most likely would've hurt someone, going from the third option in Philly to what should have been the #1 option in Buffalo should have caused people to take him earlier than it turns out he should've been.

So sick and tired of the excuses, just once I'd like to see this Jack Wang admit that he may have messed up, maybe he didn't make good choices, maybe he's used to easier competition. Just once