• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bree ze league

Slow draft or online?

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Slow draft

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, great start for my team with Hunt, but I never underestimate my fantasy football team's ability to let me down. LOL. I didn't think Bell would produce so poorly, but hopefully he'll be back to his dominant self soon. I think that I have to bench Eifert. Something's not right with him. I think I will also have to go with Jameis over Cam at QB. If he can't have a productive fantasy day against the Niners, it makes me think that he will struggle to have a productive fantasy game against any team. I picked Cam way too high in our draft.
to have hunt and lose is tuff:gaah:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to have hunt and lose is tuff:gaah:

I know. LOL. At least my team didn't suffer any major injuries this week. I feel bad for people who spent a high pick on David Johnson. All that draft capital down the drain. Maybe zero RB strategy would make sense even in a non-PPR league.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. LOL. At least my team didn't suffer any major injuries this week. I feel bad for people who spent a high pick on David Johnson. All that draft capital down the drain. Maybe zero RB strategy would make sense even in a non-PPR league.
im content with my team in this league right now

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well Ehb5 is using it. So let's see how that works for him. I'm happy with my roster as is.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost because of a defense on the bench that scored 20 more points.
I lost because of a defense on the bench that scored 20 more points.

So bad roster management. I can see that for being the reason.

gotta love the way he phrases it.. never his fault. Its our fault for bad advice. . it's the defenses fault they scored more on his bench.

so
u made a poor decision,, that's on u, it happens

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully your still able to be above Bree at the end of the season. Hopes and prayers are with you.:hope:

Lol honestly I was cringing pretty hard looking at my team after week one. This could get ugly. Fingers crossed.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol honestly I was cringing pretty hard looking at my team after week one. This could get ugly. Fingers crossed.
Well your a active trader, so you could maybe repair the damage.