• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is absolutely no other way to take that post. It's sole purpose was to strike a nerve. I was just trying to point out that a guy that's played fantasy football for over 10 years didn't realize that picking up the backup quarterback for the guy he wanted to play was an option. Like that thought had never occurred to him in the 10 years he's been playing. It was strictly to point out how clueless Tim still is when it comes to managing fantasy football.
Well, ok - but you sure seem awfully upset like it was something personally directed at you - and that was not the case. If you wish to defend him, fine, that's your right - message received loud and clear - now let's move on, there are better things to do. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright so with Dad's win over Tim and with Fuzzy's win over Treff that sets up me vs. Dad next week and AJ vs. Fuzzy next week in the semi-finals. Treff will play against Tim to see who finishes 5th and who finishes 6th.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and The Lurker waits and hovers over FLA.s normally blue sky

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Words cannot express how deeply devastating this loss was the other day. I went 0-7 in semi-finals, but this was the one that killed me. I couldn't sleep and I seriously contemplated never playing fantasy football again. I want absolutely nothing to do with football right now. It completely and totally ruined my Christmas. Fuck you fantasy football. That is all. I set all of the matchups in each league, and I will do all of the payouts, but that is it. You will get no emails and no commentary because my give a fuck is completely broken right now.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck @leftypower!
hope the title goes to a Hoop owner vs the others
Thanks man - Its been another improbable ride to this point. Truthfully, I really didn't care which way it went last week and seeing how heart-broken Bandit was, certainly tempers the excitement.
I still have the dilemma of which QB to play (guessed wrong more than right) and whether to stick with Diggs this week or try someone different - he's just hasn't gotten the job done of late. The Pach injury certainly lessen my choices.

BTW - Wish I could think of more to say here so we can get that disturbing image you posted earlier off this page. .......................

200w.gif

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Pacheco - - I wonder what the odds are of a RB losing their helmet AND getting kneed in the head are ??
(just a useless post to take up space) .

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - Wish I could think of more to say here so we can get that disturbing image you posted earlier off this page. .......................

View attachment 349646

Season 4 Mrs Maisel GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Words cannot express how deeply devastating this loss was the other day. I went 0-7 in semi-finals, but this was the one that killed me. I couldn't sleep and I seriously contemplated never playing fantasy football again. I want absolutely nothing to do with football right now. It completely and totally ruined my Christmas. Fuck you fantasy football. That is all. I set all of the matchups in each league, and I will do all of the payouts, but that is it. You will get no emails and no commentary because my give a fuck is completely broken right now.
You know that I know how you feel

**I too know what it is like to be thirsty** -Gloria Clemente

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least he still has good draft capital in this league, awful luck not getting through in any out of 7 matchups, makes my few bad beats not seem so bad

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least he still has good draft capital in this league, awful luck not getting through in any out of 7 matchups, makes my few bad beats not seem so bad

Keep up the good work fellas - - think a few more post will get us on a new page. ...

As for the feeling of having the better team and not quite getting there, I suppose we have all experienced that 'what the f*ck -why this friggin week?' feeling over the yrs. For him, the bright-side is he has assembled a very imposing dynasty lineup for yrs to come - and his day WILL come sooner rather than later.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep up the good work fellas - - think a few more post will get us on a new page. ...

As for the feeling of having the better team and not quite getting there, I suppose we have all experienced that 'what the f*ck -why this friggin week?' feeling over the yrs. For him, the bright-side is he has assembled a very imposing dynasty lineup for yrs to come - and his day WILL come sooner rather than later.
But even knowing that doesn't do a damn thing to kill the disappointment if the moment. ....

Clemson74

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to add another post. I advanced to the finals in the Draft Kings Best Ball Millionaire Tournament. One of 1364, after 14 week regular season and 2 rounds of playoffs. 1st place is a million, last is $500 so not bad for a $10 entry. Breace Hall was a good start.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to add another post. I advanced to the finals in the Draft Kings Best Ball Millionaire Tournament. One of 1364, after 14 week regular season and 2 rounds of playoffs. 1st place is a million, last is $500 so not bad for a $10 entry. Breace Hall was a good start.
Wow Scott - bring home the bacon !!!!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you could end up winning a million after this weekend slate of games? Wow.