• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the video nice to see the Bandit's mug. Awesome. Now can we get @TREFF to do that as well
I would be very curious to see if his real top would spin as well
Only when speaking to the Foot, Brees, or on occasion, Milk

Perhaps we can find a suitable moment on our vacation to upload something?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
222676_108522502568136_1564468_n.jpg

Bandit inspired. Yep Ol Chicken leg Barilko

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great stuff Bandit - didn't catch when we would be picking our spots though, but I'll be around here and on emails an such for when that kicks off

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get(?) to pick 8th for slot - - hummm, wonder what will be left by then ?? BTW - that is where I pick in MBBRL - coincidence ??

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number 9 slot for me. Should be interesting to see the choices everyone makes. Since some of these guys are unknown to us, they may look at things differently.
Nice doing a ytube video Bandit. Awesome actually.:thumb:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number 9 slot for me. Should be interesting to see the choices everyone makes. Since some of these guys are unknown to us, they may look at things differently.
Nice doing a ytube video Bandit. Awesome actually.:thumb:

I think the dynasty aspect will have people crowding the lines for the front, but I could be wrong.

Not to completely tip my hand, but you could bet that since I'm picking 4th, I'm taking one of the top 4 spots

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the dynasty aspect will have people crowding the lines for the front, but I could be wrong.

Not to completely tip my hand, but you could bet that since I'm picking 4th, I'm taking one of the top 4 spots

I actually think the half point PPR might make a lot of difference in the hoarding of running backs that usually goes on since wide receivers and pass catching running backs will be a lot more valuable in this format, so I don't necessarily see as large a gap between the top three running backs and everybody else. In fact, one of them might not even be a top 5 pick in this format.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well beyond the spot, what comes into question is where the rookies get drafted. It's dynasty, so young potential stud counts for a lot. I haven't prep for this draft yet, at least not seriously. Still mulling over how I want to proceed. The initial draft is just so important, can't afford to take too many wrong choices. D1 I screwed the pooch, D2 I did well drafting. Really want to get off on the right foot this draft.
@Bandit your friends very active traders, or reluctant traders?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the half point PPR might make a lot of difference in the hoarding of running backs that usually goes on since wide receivers and pass catching running backs will be a lot more valuable in this format, so I don't necessarily see as large a gap between the top three running backs and everybody else. In fact, one of them might not even be a top 5 pick in this format.
One? They're still the top 3 for me.

Edit: i suppose id slide Beckham in at 3, but still, 3 of 4

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that depends who has those picks I think. Zeke is looking at a suspension maybe, that and the fact he is not involved in pass catching could drag him down.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A full point PPR in D2 and the RBs are still hoarded. The only difference is that it is slightly different RBs being hoarded.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that depends who has those picks I think. Zeke is looking at a suspension maybe, that and the fact he is not involved in pass catching could drag him down.
Dallas let their pass catcher go to the Rams, and didn't replace him, Zeke will be an old school 3 down back

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas let their pass catcher go to the Rams, and didn't replace him, Zeke will be an old school 3 down back
Maybe, but not everyone will be convinced going into the draft, then there is that suspension hanging over him.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well beyond the spot, what comes into question is where the rookies get drafted. It's dynasty, so young potential stud counts for a lot. I haven't prep for this draft yet, at least not seriously. Still mulling over how I want to proceed. The initial draft is just so important, can't afford to take too many wrong choices. D1 I screwed the pooch, D2 I did well drafting. Really want to get off on the right foot this draft.
@Bandit your friends very active traders, or reluctant traders?

I tried to only invite the ones that would be active, although honestly, I never would have considered myself an active trader until I got into the dynasty league this year, so it's hard to answer that question. That's one of the reasons I gave out cell phone numbers and emails, so everybody can expect a, "Hey check your email I sent you a trade offer text" if you don't get an answer. But if you ever find that you can't get somebody to look at something, that's what I'm here for, I will make sure it gets looked at.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, it's a $50.00 buy-in 12 team dynasty league. 24 man rosters, half point PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE,
2 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 2 IDP's. Scoring is pretty standard except I do 5 point quarterback touchdowns and small bonuses for long touchdowns and individual players also get points for special team's touchdowns. Originally I wanted to do it with the guys that make up mine and my Dad's leagues, but I could only get 8 that wanted to give dynasty a shot, so I recruited 4 from the MBBRL to fill up the league and it is nothing against any of the rest of you I promise, I just didn't want to have more than 12 teams.
bandit didnt think the rest of us were worthy:nono:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caribbean you say, you lucky dog! Would love to give that a try, your looking good also, despite those white legs.

The wife and me try to do 1 cruise a year. We normally end up somewhere in the Caribbean, but this year she opted for a Mexican Rivera cruise.