• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The AZ Cardinals SUCK

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not sure why people care about Scooby's avatar. It would be dumb to change it now. If you make a statement like that you live with it for the season. If he changed it now and the Cardinals make the playoffs I bet people would be telling him he's a bad fan. If they miss the playoffs then Scooby's will take his lumps like a man, he seems like a pretty stand up guy.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so when did you become a Raiders fan?
I actually a Cowboys fan but I've said since the topic first came up that I'll be a Raiders fan if they move to Vegas. I put the logo as a pre-emptive strike lol

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! Let me guess, you were pretty much quite about your Raiders for...hmmm......20 years and now they are finally doing something. So you now have the opportunity to talk crap about another team. Good for you. Not going to last long, but take it all in while you can. :dhd:

That Raiders team just showed up in his profile a week or so ago. He's more of a Rams hater. The guy is a tool and gets off on acting like an internet tough guy. OH and he LOVES him some Sam Bradford. :laugh3:

2bf.png

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually a Cowboys fan but I've said since the topic first came up that I'll be a Raiders fan if they move to Vegas. I put the logo as a pre-emptive strike lol
Fair enough, just wondering since you didn't have the Raiders a few days ago. I actually placed the Raiders in all three favorites spots when the story first broke.
No I would never become a raider but I fully support the move, and will go to at least one game yearly.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they're having a disappointing year for sure, expected them to do much more than what they have.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Raiders team just showed up in his profile a week or so ago. He's more of a Rams hater. The guy is a tool and gets off on acting like an internet tough guy. OH and he LOVES him some Sam Bradford. :laugh3:

2bf.png
I think he is officially the biggest douche on these boards.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why people care about Scooby's avatar. It would be dumb to change it now. If you make a statement like that you live with it for the season. If he changed it now and the Cardinals make the playoffs I bet people would be telling him he's a bad fan. If they miss the playoffs then Scooby's will take his lumps like a man, he seems like a pretty stand up guy.
I called my shot and it is blowing up in my face at this point. I'm not gonna run like some other bitches. The hoop is pure entertainment for me.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is officially the biggest douche on these boards.

I'm certainly not counting the Cards out after week 4. Not a good start and it's not looking good with Palmer out, but I'm not going to get wood just yet. As far as tDouche, he's a bit of an angry fella so I'm guessing he's 5'6 or 5'7. Or maybe because the Rams left STL? :noidea:

Can't tell you how many friends back in STL were happy after week 1. Now? Guess it's hard losing your team. To me, I am in Dallas anyway and can't imagine rooting for anyone besides the Rams.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certainly not counting the Cards out after week 4. Not a good start and it's not looking good with Palmer out, but I'm not going to get wood just yet. As far as tDouche, he's a bit of an angry fella so I'm guessing he's 5'6 or 5'7. Or maybe because the Rams left STL? :noidea:

Can't tell you how many friends back in STL were happy after week 1. Now? Guess it's hard losing your team. To me, I am in Dallas anyway and can't imagine rooting for anyone besides the Rams.
If they lose on Thursday, time to pull the curtain.

@CowboyB says

IMG_0593.JPG

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Navarro Bowman is out. Big loss.
If we stick to the run, we have a good shot. I have no faith in Stanton.

David Johnson has been a beast this year.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How has OP been here since 2013 and I just now noticed his existence?