• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 70's & 80's NFL Draft Championship : Devil vs Nos

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasnt for Devil I would be kicking Nos' balls around. Congrats Devil

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are times when i'm pissed when I lose, this is not one of those times, great team Devil!
When you have games this good iwinning and losing just kinda take a back seat. It was an honor to have our teams play. As its an honor to draft with you all. As I said before between the strategies,knowledge,fond memories of past players and the laughs. This is an amazing group of posters and drafters.
I should never have told you about David Fulcher!
Fulchr was who I was originally who I was going to pick. After I picked Waters I face palmed. Then spent the rest of the draft hoping he would slip through the cracks :L

Great game and draft Nos :suds:

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did send Ford the winners info...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok on to the ghey sport... so what NBA draft are we dong? Ooopsie!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much do you think this swiss peewee league trading card is worth now? The odds have to be minuscule imo

I feel bad for anyone who has to spend any amount of time in New Jersey so...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can actually agree with that. I basically go to the games than book it back to NY

I just hope 500 isn't made at me for saying that! He'll have some comeback like North Jersey is nice...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope 500 isn't made at me for saying that! He'll have some comeback like North Jersey is nice...
A devils fan in NY a rangers fan in New Jersey theres a joke in there somewhere :think:

I actually miss the devils playing in the old Continental arena next to Giants stadium. I miss being able to tailgate and love the old arena.A lot of great memories. The Rock is nice. But parking in Newark is a bitch and there's really no pregame. The free food with club seats is nice tho .All you only have to pay for is the booze

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A devils fan in NY a rangers fan in New Jersey theres a joke in there somewhere :think:

I actually miss the devils playing in the old Continental arena next to Giants stadium. I miss being able to tailgate and love the old arena.A lot of great memories. The Rock is nice. But parking in Newark is a bitch and there's really no pregame. The free food with club seats is nice tho .All you only have to pay for is the booze

Isn't everything in Newark a bitch?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't everything in Newark a bitch?
Pretty much.They are trying to change the city added a lot of parks and art near the arena. I've only gone there for games or the airport tho.

Not sure what the Flyers or Pens were thinking.Some really bad trades imo. The flyers giving up Braydon Schenn for Lehtera who's been dead weight.And the blues first that they used on a project C anyway .And the Pens trading their first and Sundqvist to St Louis for Reaves an enforcer and their 51st pick. A few moves just made no sense

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much.They are trying to change the city added a lot of parks and art near the arena. I've only gone there for games or the airport tho.

Not sure what the Flyers or Pens were thinking.Some really bad trades imo. The flyers giving up Braydon Schenn for Lehtera who's been dead weight.And the blues first that they used on a project C anyway .And the Pens trading their first and Sundqvist to St Louis for Reaves an enforcer and their 51st pick. A few moves just made no sense

It hurts me to much to pay attention, all I want is to get rid of Pominville and Scandella

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hurts me to much to pay attention, all I want is to get rid of Pominville and Scandella
I know there was a lot of talk about a possible Scadella trade today. I know Boston was one of the potential trade partners. Also rumors the habs and a few other teams are in on him too. Not sure if Minny is looking for the best offer. Or if trade talks stalled. But with the movement today. I wouldn't be surprised to see some more trades tomorrow or soon. ''Tis the season free agency should be interesting too. The Devils need to make some more moves on defense.They have a great core at forward. That should be very strong over the next few years. But a big hole on the blue line