• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 24 Minute NBA Draft II QF1 : Mookie vs Femur

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahah anyone else have a f'n problem with how I set my lineup?? this is getting laughable

Well considering how close the vote probably was...it does make a difference. It's like in baseball have not enough lefty power in a close matchup...every little matters bc these matchups are so very close.

I thought about Yao on the first but I don't have a problem with him on the 1st. I think CWebb with Stockton deadly alongside Kobe though...Bird/Kawhi isn't a huge deal for me--very minor.

Stockton
Kobe
Bird
CWebb
Mourning/Yao

IT
Mullin
Kawhi
Kemp
Yao/Mourning - I like Yao with Kawhi and IT though so that works.

I mean Femur has a grrreat 2nd half but yours is pretty damn good too, I like the fit of your 1st better though. Teams are pretty even, a slight change of CWebb would have tilted it towards you possibly.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Klaw alongside Kobe makes more sense to me AND the CWebb move then also makes more sense. Bird alongside IT and Mullin...that fastbreak would be sick...but the Klaw and Bird are really similar players as well..both can shoot, nice size, can rebound and pass. Bird being the better passer...so it doesn't make a huge difference. But I do like the CWebb move to the 2nd half at least.
Bird along IT and Mullin doesn't scream "fast break" to me. Kawhi is a lockdown perimeter defender, plays more outside in slashing and dishing. Kawhi is more like Bird in position only, otherwise I see him much more like Kobe...slasher/defender/scorer. Bird is a different animal imo - he can play anywhere on the court and be effective. There is just zero chance I'm not playing him in the 2nd half. If he was on anyone else's team and they did that I'd def take off points in my internal voting system lol

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering how close the vote probably was...it does make a difference. It's like in baseball have not enough lefty power in a close matchup...every little matters bc these matchups are so very close.

I thought about Yao on the first but I don't have a problem with him on the 1st. I think CWebb with Stockton deadly alongside Kobe though...Bird/Kawhi isn't a huge deal for me--very minor.

Stockton
Kobe
Bird
CWebb
Mourning/Yao

IT
Mullin
Kawhi
Kemp
Yao/Mourning - I like Yao with Kawhi and IT though so that works.

I mean Femur has a grrreat 2nd half but yours is pretty damn good too, I like the fit of your 1st better though. Teams are pretty even, a slight change of CWebb would have tilted it towards you possibly.
dude honestly, both fits are great. The difference is so minimal imo that I'm curious as to why this is even a thing right now lol. I guess I just see this differently than a few of you, which is fine by me as I stand by the way I set it up. The way you just set the lineups would work nicely too (better than the first run). I have a lot of interchangeable pieces there and it REALLY shouldn't matter imho - the two I refused to split up were Kobe and Bird - they both belong in the 2nd half and would be almost impossible to guard both.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude honestly, both fits are great. The difference is so minimal imo that I'm curious as to why this is even a thing right now lol. I guess I just see this differently than a few of you, which is fine by me as I stand by the way I set it up. The way you just set the lineups would work nicely too (better than the first run). I have a lot of interchangeable pieces there and it REALLY shouldn't matter imho - the two I refused to split up were Kobe and Bird - they both belong in the 2nd half and would be almost impossible to guard both.

ehh... bird is OK...