• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you should have been a shrink. I only brought up Bridges to try to bring some sense into what really happened here, which wasn’t a whole hell of a lot.
Pretty simple. He plugged a teenager for years. Nothing more to say. We will just leave it at that.

Josh Kiddey diddler

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty simple. He plugged a teenager for years. Nothing more to say. We will just it at that.

Josh Kiddey diddler
Yeah but what about Pol Pot? He was worse wasn’t he? I rest my case

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t matter what I want to be true, I mean if I did even. You know what I want? I want people to be treated fairly. You think it’s right that the same people that like to poke fun about what ended up being a pretty innocent mistake, on his part anyway, will go sit and watch a guy like Bridges play and just sit in silence? Come on man. Here’s what I know. If this was anything more than what it has been said to be the Thunder would have dealt with it differently. End of story.

It was more than an innocent mistake. You are making way light of this.

Whatever his level of knowledge, he should have known better and been more careful.

And Bridges took plenty of heat and missed an entire of basketball for what was also not charged in the end.

And you know what?

He deserved everything he got and more.

That doesn’t make Giddey some kind of victim.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more than an innocent mistake. You are making way light of this.

Whatever his level of knowledge, he should have known better and been more careful.

And Bridges took plenty of heat and missed an entire of basketball for what was also not charged in the end.

And you know what?

He deserved everything he got and more.

That doesn’t make Giddey some kind of victim.
My point had to do with those casting stones. Of course Giddey should have been more careful, never said he shouldn’t have been. But anyone saying that it was for sure more than what has been reported is just being wishful, for whatever reason. I can only speak for myself. If I found out my team had covered anything up here you would be hearing a much different story from me. That is not the case with a lot of people saying it’s my team that’s is impacting my opinions. Right is right to me and wrong is wrong. I prefer to deal in facts.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the only minutes he played?
No they weren’t. But Spo made sure to stagger Bam minutes away from Embiid as much as he could. That was hampered Embiid playing with a mask and a broken face.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they weren’t. But Spo made sure to stagger Bam minutes away from Embiid as much as he could. That was hampered Embiid playing with a mask and a broken face.
It’s called being smart lol. Any little advantage matter in these games.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s called being smart lol.
No doubt. Bam is much more productive as a defender and offensive player when Embiid isn’t on the court.
Any little advantage matter in these games.
It’s only an advantage if they have a competent body vs Embiid and that’s why I made the comment about Love being available. Bam can do Bam and he can hand check, reach, grab, etc… and play that Heat Animal Ball with the playoff whistle without worrying about foul trouble.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Bam is much more productive as a defender and offensive player when Embiid isn’t on the court.

It’s only an advantage if they have a competent body vs Embiid and that’s why I made the comment about Love being available. Bam can do Bam and he can hand check, reach, grab, etc… and play that Heat Animal Ball with the playoff whistle without worrying about foul trouble.
Avg 2.5 fpg in his career in the regular season and 2.9 fog in his post season career so your point is irrelevant about what bam can do foul wise in the playoffs compared to the regular season

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avg 2.5 fpg in his career in the regular season and 2.9 fog in his post season career so your point is irrelevant about what bam can do foul wise in the playoffs compared to the regular season
Plus the refs have been in playoff mode for 2 months anyway.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wouldn’t be the way to evaluate any of that.

Wait…are you saying that a big piece of Heat Culture ISN’T playing Animal Ball on every defensive trip and daring the officials to slow the game down to a grinding halt? They’ve been doing this since Pat Riley was the coach. They even did it with a Super Team. Animal Ball = who the Heat are.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching clips of first take today and you would have no idea the heat are playing the sixers for the 7th seed. They already talking about the Knicks vs sixers series. Guess Miami should cancel the flight to Philly scheduled for tomorrow

Man Philly has a chance to do the funniest thing…

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wouldn’t be the way to evaluate any of that.

Wait…are you saying that a big piece of Heat Culture ISN’T playing Animal Ball on every defensive trip and daring the officials to slow the game down to a grinding halt? They’ve been doing this since Pat Riley was the coach. They even did it with a Super Team. Animal Ball = who the Heat are.

Philly being Philly for 2 straight games would be amazing

Make that happen