• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halloween GIF

@The Q

2dRB.gif

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Maxey is back and they can get 6 games to work out a rotation and who can play with whom. Play in game may actually be a benefit for the Sixers. They need time on the court tomorrow.
So I’m going assume that Melton is unavailable. If Melton is available for playoffs and he’s up to speed I start him next to Maxey. I’m not gonna include Melton in this.

I would start:
PG - Lowry
SG - Maxey
SF - Batum
PF - Harris
C - Embiid

My playoff bench - Oubre (who could start at the 2 and Maxey to PG in starting group), Hield, BBall Paul, Cam Payne. I don’t see KJ Martin or Bamba being in the playoff rotation. Melton and RoCo are in the rotation if they’re healthy. Cam Payne goes out if Melton is around. If RoCo is around that would be great so they can limit Batum minutes. He can’t play 38-40 anymore. Tobias Harris shouldn’t be playing 38-40 either. RoCo allows for 15-16 minutes for him to sub Harris/Batum.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I’m going assume that Melton is unavailable. If Melton is available for playoffs and he’s up to speed I start him next to Maxey. I’m not gonna include Melton in this.

I would start:
PG - Lowry
SG - Maxey
SF - Batum
PF - Harris
C - Embiid

My playoff bench - Oubre (who could start at the 2 and Maxey to PG in starting group), Hield, BBall Paul, Cam Payne. I don’t see KJ Martin or Bamba being in the playoff rotation. Melton and RoCo are in the rotation if they’re healthy. Cam Payne goes out if Melton is around. If RoCo is around that would be great so they can limit Batum minutes. He can’t play 38-40 anymore. Tobias Harris shouldn’t be playing 38-40 either. RoCo allows for 15-16 minutes for him to sub Harris/Batum.
And I’m gonna own my bull shit. I still hate rooting for him, but I have to admit that Lowry was a really solid acquisition for the Sixers. He’s been really good for them and his early work last night playing pick and pop with Embiid looked pretty good.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I’m gonna own my bull shit. I still hate rooting for him, but I have to admit that Lowry was a really solid acquisition for the Sixers. He’s been really good for them and his early work last night playing pick and pop with Embiid looked pretty good.

Y’all never listen to me

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would start:
PG - Lowry
SG - Maxey
SF - Batum
PF - Harris
C - Embiid

What's Melton's injury?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's Melton's injury?
He’s had a wonky back that just isn’t responding well to treatment. He’s come back for the odd game here and there but he still isn’t pain free.

Reactions: DJ

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s had a wonky back that just isn’t responding well to treatment. He’s come back for the odd game here and there but he still isn’t pain free.

another guy, like embiid, who should sit out the rest of the year

safety first and all...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reed has developed under Nurse?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another guy, like embiid, who should sit out the rest of the year

safety first and all...
It may be a situation where his back just isn’t going to be right this year and he will have to play through pain. If that’s the case then Lowry would stay the starter and Melton could be a bench guy for about 20 minutes a game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reed has developed under Nurse?
Yes and no. I wanted 8 PPG and 6 RPG out of him this year. He’s close. He’s averaging 7 PPG and just under 6 RPG. Some of that is skewed though because of the minutes he’s gotten with Embiid out. I wanted Nurse to experiment with giving BBall Paul minutes at the 4 around Embiid in the dunkers role and as an offensive rebounder. I have only seen that for in total about 4-5 minutes of actual floor time. I still think they’re playing him out of position but he’s also the best option on this roster for back up center minutes so I get it. If the plan going forward is to not see him as a unique wing/power forward type then the Sixers should be looking for better rim protection in the Embiid off minutes.

Reactions: DJ

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ben Simmons
I don’t think Melton is the malingerer that Simmons is but medically it could be a similar situation. I don’t know shit…I’m just an English teacher and a tutor haha.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooooo scared.

LOL.
Yeah @The Q is weird. He’s got hands down the best team in basketball and yet he’s rooting for the demise of others, wanting them to play short handed when his team should be better than everybody else even with a healthy roster.

From where I come from…that invokes some bad spots juju to delight in the opponent not having people available or to root for guys to miss more time. If anybody in the Celtics rotation goes down, we all know that it’s gonna be Q’s fault. He poked the Sports Karma Bear.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah @The Q is weird. He’s got hands down the best team in basketball and yet he’s rooting for the demise of others, wanting them to play short handed when his team should be better than everybody else even with a healthy roster.

From where I come from…that invokes some bad spots juju to delight in the opponent not having people available or to root for guys to miss more time. If anybody in the Celtics rotation goes down, we all know that it’s gonna be Q’s fault. He poked the Sports Karma Bear.

I really just want embiid healthy for the Olympics….

….and to demand a trade out of that shit hole