• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That Metal Show

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to have a Rock N' Roll show on the tube with three dudes who know what Metal and Rock N' Roll are all about. It would be cool if more Rock stars visited with these guys and talked about Metal and promote the Art of it all. After all music is art especially for the working man. Also kids need to be educated on all forms of music not just Hip Hop and Country. These dudes from the Metal Show have been grinding away for a while and deserve some love from the Rock N' Roll Gods especially the ones who put Hard Rock and Metal on the Music Map.

Here is a list of the Top 5 Rock N' Rollers they would like to interview.

1) Eddie Van Halen.....I never see Eddie talk that much and would love to hear him talk music.

2) Jimmy Page...Led Zeppelin Rocks and would love to see him promote the arts.

3) Steven Tyler - He told us to dream and we did. Aerosmith has been getting it done for many years and keeps on Rock N.

4) AC/DC - Would love to hear about their lives and Rock and Bon Scott stories. They also have a new album out named Play Ball which is going to be big.

5) James Hetfield - Metallica band member that Rocks and are big San Francisco Giants fans.

A real good list and I hope the boys decide to give the Metal Show a shot and promote the art of Metal and Rock N' Roll.

:suds::clap::music::drum::rockon::thrasher:

Rock On !!

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to have a Rock N' Roll show on the tube with three dudes who know what Metal and Rock N' Roll are all about. It would be cool if more Rock stars visited with these guys and talked about Metal and promote the Art of it all. After all music is art especially for the working man. Also kids need to be educated on all forms of music not just Hip Hop and Country. These dudes from the Metal Show have been grinding away for a while and deserve some love from the Rock N' Roll Gods especially the ones who put Hard Rock and Metal on the Music Map.

1) Eddie Van Halen.....I never see Eddie talk that much and would love to hear him talk music.

3) Steven Tyler - He told us to dream and we did. Aerosmith has been getting it done for many years and keeps on Rock N.

4) AC/DC - Would love to hear about their lives and Rock and Bon Scott stories. They also have a new album out named Play Ball which is going to be big.

5) James Hetfield - Metallica band member that Rocks and are big San Francisco Giants fans.

A real good list and I hope the boys decide to give the Metal Show a shot and promote the art of Metal and Rock N' Roll.

Rock On !!

I read that Malcom from AC DC is doing pretty poorly.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that Malcom from AC DC is doing pretty poorly.

Malcolm has a form of Dementia and continues to fight. God bless him as he told the band to continue and they will with a new album and a kick ass tour.

Go AC/DC !!

Rock On !!

:suds:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about those pesky charges of hiring someone to kill two folks, for their drummer....might put a wrinkle in their touring plans.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malcolm has a form of Dementia and continues to fight. God bless him as he told the band to continue and they will with a new album and a kick ass tour.

Go AC/DC !!

Rock On !!

:suds:

Speaking of demented people, I'm going to see Ace Frehley and his band tomorrow in Manhattan. Never the biggest Kiss fan but Ace's band is pretty good

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually watch the show,...like seeing the old-timers they have on there [peter criss was great].,...I'm surprised more big time stars don't visit them, .....I think it's the only ~heavy-metal~ show of it's kind on tv...ain't it....?

Adanac

beer.....yes please!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to hear from Bill Ward and what he thinks about Sabbath going on without him...

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock On !!

You do realize that none of the people you listed are actually metal musicians, with the possible exception James Hetfield who really hasn't been producing metal persay since Cliff Burton was killed and Metallica started churning out luke-warm arena rock.

Eddie Van Halen, Steve Tyler, Joe Perry, AC/DC, Jimmy Page are all Hard Rock, which is different from Metal.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should put a disclaimer out that I have not seen the show (yet, but I will check it out soon).

It appears that the title "That Metal Show" is probably misleading, as it appears that it covers Hard Rock as well as Metal. The guest lists I just looked up show a wider variety of styles than the name implies.

I do see complaints about sub-genres like Punk, Hardcore, and even Grunge being ignored though. If that is true then it is a little shameful.