• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Thanksgiving Gameday thread

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For GUYSwanting 100 yards and 6-7 catches a game??? Not going to happen with any 3rd option in Detroit. I hated the pick and position of the pick.

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. This is exactly what I've been saying.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. This is exactly what I've been saying.

Yes Mike, but this also goes for all the receivers you bring up. Main reason I wanted defense defense defense. I unlike you am not right always, but I knew I loved the Tate signing and said so from the beginning.

Watkins and Evans were my options for anothwer receiver if one one was taken. Even they would struggle for targets. Would have been nice during CJ's absence, but not much better when Tate and CJ have proven you can not cover them.

On a day when IMO Stafford had his best game of the season and prolly top 5 in career. He showed a 3rd option is used rarely. Besides RB's I think all other WR's and TE's struggle to get 12-15 targets most days between 6 guys.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for the blueprint. Lasted a little over a quarter and Austin shut it down.

I still fear Packers can use it. As I said on my pick ems' thread. I was not worried because of one Mr. Cutler.

Austin had no answer last week. Still think we see it again down the road.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been calling for this for weeks. Its about time.

As have I... stops the predictable shit.

That roll out backside was sweet when Bell and Collins went left. Almost all the defense went with the run.

I still notice Bell got all carries today. Need to use Riddick next game to mix it up and give teams more to think about.