• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you..........

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
183396-7964-pebbles-flintstone.jpg

Fuck that dude.

MFer looks like a Mizzou guy. Seems like chicks always go for the assholes.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MFer looks like a Mizzou guy. Seems like chicks always go for the assholes.
On second thought. He can have her. On Sunday I'll be counting them rocks, biatch!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pebbles? That doesn't happen to be a euphemism for tail, is it?
If you've got pebbles on your tail you are probably shopping in the wrong bars. Just saying. Well unless you roll that way.
6A5TDeJ.gif

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've got pebbles on your tail you are probably shopping in the wrong bars. Just saying. Well unless you roll that way.
6A5TDeJ.gif

I've been here not even a week, and already you're judging me? I thought they were talking about the gym when they invited me to be the bar belle. I'm certainly not proud of it.

Bastard...

Full Potato

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be rolling in pebbles Sunday. Hit me up.

Bet on BYU v Miss State. The stuff coming out of Starkghanistan is bizarre. They are having huge locker room issues. The players don't like who is starting at Qb. This is why they dropped a bunch of passes and muffed two punts and all that. There is even a video of the LT for State just letting the Auburn DE have a free shot at that QB. It was not a "missed assignment" he just moved out of the way and let the guy destroy his QB.

MIss state is in total meltdown. Until they start Damien Williams, they will not play. They will let Fitzgerald go down. This is why Auburn scored 35 in the first half.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet on BYU v Miss State. The stuff coming out of Starkghanistan is bizarre. They are having huge locker room issues. The players don't like who is starting at Qb. This is why they dropped a bunch of passes and muffed two punts and all that. There is even a video of the LT for State just letting the Auburn DE have a free shot at that QB. It was not a "missed assignment" he just moved out of the way and let the guy destroy his QB.

MIss state is in total meltdown. Until they start Damien Williams, they will not play. They will let Fitzgerald go down. This is why Auburn scored 35 in the first half.
Done. Wrote you in for 25% too. Thanks my man. :angel:

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

A lot of insider information being disseminated today. Excellent work, valuable information. I'm off to place my bets......

Where?

So I'm trying to understand how to lose this e money I've been given here. I visit the bookies, but don't say anything because they scare me and I've never dealt with em. How do I place a bet? Saw this thank you thread for information provided...but no information is provided?

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where?

So I'm trying to understand how to lose this e money I've been given here. I visit the bookies, but don't say anything because they scare me and I've never dealt with em. How do I place a bet? Saw this thank you thread for information provided...but no information is provided?
The info is all around you....we are swimming in it. Don't let the bookies fool you. They are pussycats once they get to know you and they will bend you over backwards to help if you are having trouble paying.

Have you visited the hooplabookie yet?

Full Potato

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serge,

The video is from twitter. I don't know how to post those here. This is the link if you know

Tell me if that looks like a "missed assignment". There was no other defender for him to block and no one else to block him. After looking straight at the DE, he just wandered away.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serge,

The video is from twitter. I don't know how to post those here. This is the link if you know

Tell me if that looks like a "missed assignment". There was no other defender for him to block and no one else to block him. After looking straight at the DE, he just wandered away.
Jesus, I say you are correct on this. That was blatant.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6A5TDeJ.gif
Obviously you never did the deed outside. She can get gravel stuck up and down her back if you do it right.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The info is all around you....we are swimming in it. Don't let the bookies fool you. They are pussycats once they get to know you and they will bend you over backwards to help if you are having trouble paying.

Have you visited the hooplabookie yet?

IDK...I go up top to bookie and there is just one game listed...AppState. Walk me by the hand and take my money...show me the man with the money. Then I'm gonna grab his stash and take off!

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK...I go up top to bookie and there is just one game listed...AppState. Walk me by the hand and take my money...show me the man with the money. Then I'm gonna grab his stash and take off!
The games will pop up when they get closer. You can also make personal bets with other posters there.
I don't advise robbing the bookie. He looks like a nerd but he knows people.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The games will pop up when they get closer. You can also make personal bets with other posters there.
I don't advise robbing the bookie. He looks like a nerd but he knows people.

Is there an explanation to this somewhere? I mean...Bookie is at top and that is the extent of the information I've gleened. So if I wanted to bet you for example...just an example...wth do I do to initiate the action? Instructions somewhere that I've not found?

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there an explanation to this somewhere? I mean...Bookie is at top and that is the extent of the information I've gleened. So if I wanted to bet you for example...just an example...wth do I do to initiate the action? Instructions somewhere that I've not found?
To do that you go to "betting exchange" (next to the bookie) > "create bet"

I think that's how that works. I haven't made a bet outside the bookie yet though. But click the betting exchange tab and you can see some bets going on there.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To do that you go to "betting exchange" (next to the bookie) > "create bet"

I think that's how that works. I haven't made a bet outside the bookie yet though. But click the betting exchange tab and you can see some bets going on there.

Well dayum...this does look impressive in it's scope. thank you

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COME AT ME BROS!

I've got an open bet for any takers