• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas: Saban and other rumors

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the SEC Guy. He does radio shows all over. He gets paid for that. Not your normal idiot

Dude is hilarious......his youtube clips are gut busters. That Sumlin bit had me ROLLING

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Malzahn signed a contract extension last night for 6 years and 3.85 million with a 250k bump each year. Which proves two things 1. He is staying at Auburn. 2. Jay Jacobs the AD is a terrible negotiator that folds quicker than a $2 whore.

Probably will work out well though.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Malzahn signed a contract extension last night for 6 years and 3.85 million with a 250k bump each year. Which proves two things 1. He is staying at Auburn. 2. Jay Jacobs the AD is a terrible negotiator that folds quicker than a $2 whore.

Probably will work out well though.

While I dont think it will happen, it would be funny to see them jump to this high dollar figure for a one year miracle season, only to see him falter the next several and have mediocre seasons. They are still paying for the failed Chizik experiment from what i have heard. Turns out he was the smart one in that deal, got a title and free money from Auburn for not working.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has Major going to Florida to be the new OC. Which would probably put him as the favorite to replace whoever replaces Mack.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has Major going to Florida to be the new OC. Which would probably put him as the favorite to replace whoever replaces Mack.

I don't get that one at all. Texas should/would be Major's dream job. Going to Florida to be with buddy Muschamp - when Muschamp's head is on the chopping block, for a team that couldn't even make a bowl game, and to play against SEC defense's? Huh???

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Baylor beats that Longhorn ass today, they'll be talking to Art Briles on Monday morning.
Get your head around it Texas fans, it's going to happen.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lane Kiffin needs some love...maybe just throwing his name around for the UT job will boost his self image a bit. I feel bad for the dude.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the rumors started floating around about Saban heading off to UT, I read somewhere where his agent mentioned about the "special pressure" of having to succeed at Bama. As if that pressure would not exist at UT.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the rumors started floating around about Saban heading off to UT, I read somewhere where his agent mentioned about the "special pressure" of having to succeed at Bama. As if that pressure would not exist at UT.

Maybe UT has lower standards? :noidea:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get that one at all. Texas should/would be Major's dream job. Going to Florida to be with buddy Muschamp - when Muschamp's head is on the chopping block, for a team that couldn't even make a bowl game, and to play against SEC defense's? Huh???

If Mack goes, I doubt few on the current staff will be retained. Given the way the offense has been run the last few years, only insiders really know who was responsible. Muschamp knows Major and Major knows Muschamp. He won't interfere with the offensive game plan. Major and Muschamp are both excellent recruiters. When Major turns the Florida O around, it boosts his status. I see it as a win win situation.