• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas paranoid of A&M success...siap

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spit_take.gif

Those poor T-sips.:frown:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paranoid.gif

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um duh.....

how can anyone in austin look at the current situation and not be freaking out.

historically speaking we have always thought of aggie as a little brother school. where no matter what they do they cant ever be on the same level as texas. now i dont see them ever being texas's equal, but what is going on in aggieland is a lot bigger than football success. we are talking a new idenity in the sec that separates themselves from texas, record income, record enrollment, major renovations, recruiting etc. what the aggies are doing is setting themselves up to elevate their program and make them consistently good for the next couple of decades. in simple words ==> the aggies are moving up

this is all happening at the worst possible time for texas. they have football instability with mack brown, conference instability where they are in what is perceived as an inferior & ultimately doomed conference, a public perception problem from the way they handled conference realignment, and to top it all off the clusterfuck that is the LHN that is limiting their national exposure. the b12/sec move on college stations part made the aggies look like they one upped texas and socked it to big brother big time. what makes this so damaging for texas is that this is coming at a time when texas is at the crossroads & in their weakest moment, meanwhile aggieland is in the biggest upswing that their program has ever seen.

texas will always be the best program/school in texas, however at this rate texas needs to get a big dose of reality when they realize that they no longer dominate & have that stranglehold on the state of texas. pretty soon texas can no longer look at aggie as an inferior school of no value, but instead will have to start looking at the aggies as an asset that can be used to elevate their own program in the same way that osu-um texas-ou & ND-usc have done. because if they keep up this attitude that texas a&m is just a slightly better version of texas tech. they will get burned VERY badly*

for example: thanksgiving day. texas acted like this was their tradition, something that only they created. we heard those "people only watched the game because they wanted to watch texas" comments. texas refused to play aggie & instead scheduled baylor/tcu. so what does texas a&m do? they 1-upped austin by scheduling LSU on thanksgiving day. and just like that aggie now has the best thanksgiving day matchup. this is just another example of texas hurting themselves by refusing to use aggie as their asset rather than this "they are not good enough for us" bullshit

Last edited by a moderator:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
johnny-manziel-heisman-trophy-meme-2013.png

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btcyxktceaaoost.0_standard_352.0.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um duh.....

how can anyone in austin look at the current situation and not be freaking out.

historically speaking we have always thought of aggie as a little brother school. where no matter what they do they cant ever be on the same level as texas. now i dont see them ever being texas's equal, but what is going on in aggieland is a lot bigger than football success. we are talking a new idenity in the sec that separates themselves from texas, record income, record enrollment, major renovations, recruiting etc. what the aggies are doing is setting themselves up to elevate their program and make them consistently good for the next couple of decades. in simple words ==> the aggies are moving up

this is all happening at the worst possible time for texas. they have football instability with mack brown, conference instability where they are in what is perceived as an inferior & ultimately doomed conference, a public perception problem from the way they handled conference realignment, and to top it all off the clusterfuck that is the LHN that is limiting their national exposure. the b12/sec move on college stations part made the aggies look like they one upped texas and socked it to big brother big time. what makes this so damaging for texas is that this is coming at a time when texas is at the crossroads & in their weakest moment, meanwhile aggieland is in the biggest upswing that their program has ever seen.

texas will always be the best program/school in texas, however at this rate texas needs to get a big dose of reality when they realize that they no longer dominate & have that stranglehold on the state of texas. pretty soon texas can no longer look at aggie as an inferior school of no value, but instead will have to start looking at the aggies as an asset that can be used to elevate their own program in the same way that osu-um texas-ou & ND-usc have done. because if they keep up this attitude that texas a&m is just a slightly better version of texas tech. they will get burned VERY badly*

for example: thanksgiving day. texas acted like this was their tradition, something that only they created. we heard those "people only watched the game because they wanted to watch texas" comments. texas refused to play aggie & instead scheduled baylor/tcu. so what does texas a&m do? they 1-upped austin by scheduling LSU on thanksgiving day. and just like that aggie now has the best thanksgiving day matchup. this is just another example of texas hurting themselves by refusing to use aggie as their asset rather than this "they are not good enough for us" bullshit

3601477+_972be63db9e3c24191d4d3b663164905.gif

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^^^
yeah cuz you are too big of a dumb closed minded jerk who cant get over a few comments i made about your school.

-get over it bro

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^
yeah cuz you are too big of a dumb closed minded jerk who cant get over a few comments i made about your school.

-get over it bro
tumblr_lm0enyScqa1qdlkgg.gif

Or because you prove over and over that you are a dumbass and there is no way in hell I'm wasting my time reading all those paragraphs.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^

-get over it bro

You commented on our school? What did you say?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_lm0enyScqa1qdlkgg.gif

Or because you prove over and over that you are a dumbass and there is no way in hell I'm wasting my time reading all those paragraphs.

yeah it figures.....rednecks are afraid of reading too many words.

if you dont wanna read it....dont read it.....simple as that. why you gotta announce all the time?