• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TCU needs to win out for a Big 12 playoff contentder.!

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we all know, the SEC will be right up there to have two teams in the playoff. Which will mean that 2 power conferences will be sitting at home crying in their wine. Of course, if the SEC does not get two teams, its still likely the Big 12 will be sitting at home, crying in their wine. How do i figure you ask, just like this.

Baylor's chance of finishing out unscathed for the rest of the season is less than TCU and KState. So i really don't see them finishing without another loss. TCU and KState have the best shot, and they will be playing later down the line. Which means, that particular game will be the Big 12 title game, all assuming both teams finish the year without another loss. So, if Baylor loses, how does the playoff spin go between these two teams.

If TCU wins out and gets the Big 12 title, they will most likely be high enough, probably Top 4, to get their vote in, besides, they only lost to Baylor on the lack of keeping it strong in the last few minutes of the game, yea they were beating the crap out of Baylor then pulled an OU and just gave up in the end. And Baylor, even with another loss, will still be up in the polls, giving them a good loss, isn't that how it works team SEC. So with that, TCU will most likely get a dance in the big parade. BUT

If KState wins out and gets the Big 12 title, its a good chance the Big 12 will miss out in the playoffs entirely. Why, because KStates only loss is to Auburn, whoooooo has only 1 loss themselves, and even winning out the rest of the year they lost to a team that still has a shot at winning out their conference and taking the conference title, Miss St. And sense Miss St and Auburn are in the same division, if Miss St wins out, Auburn misses a shot at the SEC title, but, Auburn will still be highly ranked regardless, they are currently 5 and still have Bama to play which hasn't played Miss St yet. So, with Auburn being highly ranked, could also be said with Bama winning out, and Auburn's tight win over KState, and Miss St winning the SEC, it could very likely be Miss St and Auburn/Bama getting to the dance over KState due to the loss of Auburn.

So, if the Big 12 has a shot at the big dance, either Baylor gets real lucky, or TCU has to win out, a KState Big 12 Champ will most likely get left out.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not read.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither did I but if K-State or TCU win out they will be in the playoffs discussion

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wildcats!!!! Big fan

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if the SEC gets 2 teams in...and Notre Dame gets in. Tough to keep FSU out, no?

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna happen, WVU will be the Big12 champ and make the playoffs with 2 loses. Luck on the committee gets us in.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only have 3 things to say.

1) Fuck TCU
2) Fuck KSU
3) Fuck Baylor

None of them will end up with just 1 loss because that's just what they do.