• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TCU coach Gary Patterson said Saturday night that a Baylor player threatened him

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad to see this rivalry will continue to grow

Absolutely. With Aggie out of the conference there's no more "Battle of the Brazos," and Baylor needs a new most-hated collection of fucksticks with which to have annual brawls.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both coaches are being very tight-lipped about this whole thing now. The reality is that both of them have a tremendous amount of respect for each other and what they've both been able to do at these smaller, private schools. i don't think either of them wants this rivalry to become disrespectful.

Briles has refused to comment on what happened after the game, said it's "a team matter that is now considered closed" and Patterson has said he has no further comments on the subject either.

Before the game Saturday, Gary actually apologized to Art about last year's comments, which I felt wasn't necessary. He had a point about Dixon not leaving the field after being ejected, and acting like a complete jerk by blowing kisses at the TCU crowd while their QB was laid out on the field.

GP's still a whiner, but I thought what he said last year was completely justified.