• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Taylor Martinez

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have literally the exact same hands as Taylor..........I can confirm, it is very difficult to throw a football with fingers that can't fit around it.

However, my form is closer to being comparable to Aaron Rodgers than it is to Taylor :dance:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i refuse to give up on BK

I am and I hope the coaches do too because he drops so many passes in critical situations like 3rd downs when we MUST keep the ball away from our opponents. If we had a shut down type of defense, it wouldn't be as critical.

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BK=great guy
BK=below average receiver

Bell, Marlowe, Cooper, Enunwa, Reed. That will be fine.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That picture where his thumb is on the wrong side was just a fluke deal............it must have been a quick screen pass and he couldn't get his hand around it..........here is what he usually looks like.

Now this is just BEAUTIFUL form here :dance:

4cc60bb180287.preview-300.jpg

I bet he has a backache after every game!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what Kinnie does after he gets the ball in his hands.......he's a YAC receiver..........the problem is it's tough to get the ball into his dadburned hands

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I purchased an NFL football last year, I know it's a little different than a collegiate ball, but when I first got the thing my passes were a bit fluttery. Once I got the fundamentals down, which took about 10 minutes or so, I was throwing some really nice spirals, plus my distance increased about 10 yards right away. If I can do this than Taylor should've been able to improve his fundamentals also. It's not that hard!

I also would like to add that Taylor has improved quite a bit overall as a QB in the last few games. I commend him.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have literally the exact same hands as Taylor..........I can confirm, it is very difficult to throw a football with fingers that can't fit around it.

However, my form is closer to being comparable to Aaron Rodgers than it is to Taylor :dance:

And you run more like Mr. Rogers..... :peace:

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I think Taylors got hellacious arm strength to get the ball to travel the distances he does with that form.

If he were a baseball pitcher, his arm would be destroyed with that throwing technique.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Taylors got hellacious arm strength to get the ball to travel the distances he does with that form.

If he were a baseball pitcher, his arm would be destroyed with that throwing technique.

You do mean the great distance he throws it straight up into the air right?

(was that too negative?)

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has some little hands. His ugly form was developed as a kid. He was a running back first, then switched to QB as a junior in HS I believe. His motion was probably etched while playing smear the queer, or 500 before practice in the peewees.

Again, he has small hand, which one would believe leads to flutter balls.

You said "flutter balls".

You know who likes "flutter balls"?........adult actresses. What did you think I was going in a different direction? How dare you think that!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(was that too negative?)

Whoever said you were too negative?? I think the only thing anyone said was that all you try to do here is :ss:

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1

(was that too negative?)

While the ball is aloft on his deep throw's, it does travel parallel to the field. Although, I am curious; do you suppose his throw's are perpendicular when measured max height to distance ratio?

:happyshake: I don't think so...

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the ball is aloft on his deep throw's, it does travel parallel to the field. Although, I am curious; do you suppose his throw's are perpendicular when measured max height to distance ratio?

:happyshake: I don't think so...

Hey man, I am just a dumb negative unfriendly idiot on a message board. There is no reason to use that kind of language like "perpendicular" and "ratio". Back off before I have you reported.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Hey man, I am just a dumb negative unfriendly idiot on a message board. There is no reason to use that kind of language like "perpendicular" and "ratio". Back off before I have you reported.

:bolt:

:becky: