• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tauren Nixon Appreciation Thread

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy gets a pick 6 in practice and the next day released for some Bengal guy the HC knows.

Anyway - I'm not especially impressed with Nixon's talent, but he hung around a couple of years - was maybe the faster guy on defense -and he kept Lorenzo Doss company.

Tip of the hat goodbye to T. Nixon.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Taurian got picked up on waivers - can't remember who claimed him. You know it is a change in something when T. Nixon gets the axe for a FA DB from the Bengals. Nixon had about 2 years in the system - that's not important if you are changing the system.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Taurian got picked up on waivers - can't remember who claimed him. You know it is a change in something when T. Nixon gets the axe for a FA DB from the Bengals. Nixon had about 2 years in the system - that's not important if you are changing the system.

He got picked up the Jaguars. Recently they tried to post that they are the "No-Fly Zone" for their secondary. Seems like quite a few teams have been doing this lately. Even the Jets who are probably the worst team in football right now put out that they have the "No-Fly Zone" defense.