• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SUSPENSION DAY!, A-rod to stick it to the Yankees (appeal) & Peavys stellar Sox debut

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
repeat offender and he lied to MLB.

Does testing positive on the 2003 "trial" test make him a repeat offender? Because otherwise he hasn't failed a test. Would he have gotten a 50 gamer if he had accepted? Braun got, what, 60 games and he also lied to MLB as evidenced by his recent admission.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question that I assume has been answered some place - why is Arod's suspension longer than the other schmucks?

Depends on who you ask.

Ask a yankmee fan, they'll tell you it's because Bud Selig is out to get them.

Ask a Red Saux fan, they'll tell you, it's to give the yankees some cap relief.

Ask Fox News, they'll tell you it's an elaborate plot to give A-Rod time to rest and have cyborg parts installed so that the yanks can continue cheating when he returns in 2015.

Ask the general public, they'll tell you it's a media trick to keep people engaged with a story so they can sell more copy.

Ask Scalious, he'll drool a little on his bib and then flip over his sippy cup.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does testing positive on the 2003 "trial" test make him a repeat offender? Because otherwise he hasn't failed a test. Would he have gotten a 50 gamer if he had accepted? Braun got, what, 60 games and he also lied to MLB as evidenced by his recent admission.

IDK, all i know is this isn't the first time A-rod has been caught juicing and he has lied to MLB about it the whole time. Plus while i say lied i mean like perjury, but i don't think he'll ever be charged with perjury

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on who you ask.

Ask a yankmee fan, they'll tell you it's because Bud Selig is out to get them.

Ask a Red Saux fan, they'll tell you, it's to give the yankees some cap relief.

Ask Fox News, they'll tell you it's an elaborate plot to give A-Rod time to rest and have cyborg parts installed so that the yanks can continue cheating when he returns in 2015.

Ask the general public, they'll tell you it's a media trick to keep people engaged with a story so they can sell more copy.

Ask Scalious, he'll drool a little on his bib and then flip over his sippy cup.

My sippy cup is Bad ass!

Also its not a bib, its apart of my formal attire, you Shit Dip

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
repeat offender and he lied to MLB.

Braun's lying was equally egregious, IMO.

I'm afraid that there is no satisfactory answer as to why he's getting treated differently. It looks...funny...no matter what angle you take.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sippy cup is Bad ass!

Also its not a bib, its apart of my formal attire, you Shit Dip

Formal attire...el oh el...

krusty.jpg

So what was your log in name during last night's e-raid?

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Formal attire...el oh el...

krusty.jpg

So what was your log in name during last night's e-raid?

Alas, by the time I was thinking about Making up an account. The Storm had already past. All you could hear was the Thunder, and all you could see was the leftover wreckage..

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alas, by the time I was thinking about Making up an account. The Storm had already past. All you could hear was the Thunder, and all you could see was the leftover wreckage..

So you really were going to participate in that?

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With A*Roids, it's his history with PEDs.

- He was among those that failed in 2003 and tied to Angel Presinal

- He was tied to Anthony Galea and like other athletes, lied his ass off about why he went to Galea

- Now he's tied to Biogenesis

- and don't forget "rumors" that indicate use way back as far as high school.

A*Roids is a guy that has screwed so many out of so much while he has stolen benefits. I think MLB, whether legally correct or not, is trying to make an effort to offer up some amends. If you think about cheating all the way back to high school all the way to this very second, think about how many people he's screwed or stolen from. We're talking about a guy who was let go by one high school that has a top notch baseball program and went to another where he began being tied to PEDs practically the minute he entered their doors. Then, he's been tied to this stuff numerous times ever since. This is a guy that is a poster child for everything that you don't want young ballplayers to become.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With A*Roids, it's his history with PEDs.

- He was among those that failed in 2003 and tied to Angel Presinal

- He was tied to Anthony Galea and like other athletes, lied his ass off about why he went to Galea

- Now he's tied to Biogenesis

- and don't forget "rumors" that indicate use way back as far as high school.

A*Roids is a guy that has screwed so many out of so much while he has stolen benefits. I think MLB, whether legally correct or not, is trying to make an effort to offer up some amends. If you think about cheating all the way back to high school all the way to this very second, think about how many people he's screwed or stolen from. We're talking about a guy who was let go by one high school that has a top notch baseball program and went to another where he began being tied to PEDs practically the minute he entered their doors. Then, he's been tied to this stuff numerous times ever since. This is a guy that is a poster child for everything that you don't want young ballplayers to become.

I don't disagree with any of that, TS, but it seems odd that we're talking lifetime ban now, as opposed to, oh I dunno, when he could still play baseball?

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with any of that, TS, but it seems odd that we're talking lifetime ban now, as opposed to, oh I dunno, when he could still play baseball?

This whole thing is a mess. I just am still trying to fathom how A*Roids wants to force himself on everyone. He has shown to be the ultimate selfish human being. How does one not have an iota of care about forcing himself into a game and around teammates that he's got to know don't want him around? And the best part is that MLBPA has to defend him even though I'd bet anything that they wish that he'd just go away. This guy is going down worse than Canseco did.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Fraudkees* should be penalized for signing a known user

1dummydog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can play during the appeal process? WTF? That's fine if the process only takes a week or so, but guaranteed it will take a year. In other words his suspension will start right about the time he's getting ready to retire anyway.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to read through this entire thread, so can someone please answer me this quickly.

Since A-Rod has been suspended, why the FUCK is he allowed to even play tonight or the remaining games for a suspension that takes place on Thursday? Why not announce the suspension Thursday morning than?

This looks completely asinine and foolish on the MLB part, to suspend these jackals for 200+ games, but oh, you can play the next 3 games.

Maybe there is a completely logical explanation for this, but if not, major :L on the image of the MLB as they try to jump around these suspensions.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call by Bud Sellig - he figured that since Rodriguez was bending over and letting someone stick needles in his ass, he would add a little something to the needle