• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suspended alert

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randall Gregory is gone for a year and has to apply for reinstatement after that. Won't see the playoffs.

Here we go. I hope Mo Clay is really ready to step in as we are going to need a few more seconds in coverage.

Go #95!! And the rest of the D line...........

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and tell Will McClay to look for another David Irving :suds: fast as in April or May

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You knew the NFL was not going to do the Cowboys any favors. If it had been Roger's team, the Giants, it would have been done next year. Well close the file on him and don't draft anymore warning sign players.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question, not trolling.

Was this expected? Haven't followed much to do with the guy or the Cowboys but knew he was a great talent coming into the draft. Just huge question marks with his substance abuse. Thanks guys

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was this expected? Haven't followed much to do with the guy or the Cowboys but knew he was a great talent coming into the draft. Just huge question marks with his substance abuse. Thanks guys
They talked about indefinite suspension about a month ago, long before Gregory even came back on the field, if the NFL new he would be suspended I don't know why he was allowed to play 2 games. This has Mara written all over it.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They talked about indefinite suspension about a month ago, long before Gregory even came back on the field, if the NFL new he would be suspended I don't know why he was allowed to play 2 games. This has Mara written all over it.
Yep they should not have let him play at all.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gotcha. I saw the article on ESPN tonight and saw that he played 2 games so I thought it was weird. Thanks for the help

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep they should not have let him play at all.
When the league let him play I thought he was in the clear, then I read he may miss the pist season, and that had Dallas knew they may not of released the DLman SF picked off waivers.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 100% agree this has Mara written all over it.

WTH letting him play 2 games.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes it was expected his hearing would be before our playoff game and that it would result in a suspension for him

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not 100% sure, but He was allowed to play because he appealed, right? So that would be the SOP. First suspension ended and he appealed the next and was able to play until the hearing and then after hearing it was upheld and he was suspended again.

You guys are crazy thinking this has anything to do with Mara. Come on...All he can do is complain to the Commish and petition him, just like Jerry could. No owner has more power than JJ and if they do, it 's barely. Everyone thought Kraft was the most powerful owner and the Commish put the screws to his team. This is just business as usual.

I don't even think this suspension is a big deal for this year. Didn't a lot of people say cut him? He barely played all year and didn't look great when he did. Yeah he may get to the QB a couple of times with his quickness or blow up a play in the backfield, but I'd also think teams will run right at him and use his attempts to get upfield against him. As long as the other guys are healthy this doesn't bother me at all. Now if someone else goes down via injury or isn't back (Lawrence, Crawford, McClain), yeah, I'll be a little worried for sure.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gregory needs to quickly decide if he wants millions of dollars. His window is about shut. I would not be surprised if he only ends up with one sack for his career. He is a moron

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys need to do what they can to sign irving long term and draft an end early.. now if jaylon smith comes back then it more than offset's gregory.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not 100% sure, but He was allowed to play because he appealed, right? So that would be the SOP. First suspension ended and he appealed the next and was able to play until the hearing and then after hearing it was upheld and he was suspended again.

You guys are crazy thinking this has anything to do with Mara. Come on...All he can do is complain to the Commish and petition him, just like Jerry could. No owner has more power than JJ and if they do, it 's barely. Everyone thought Kraft was the most powerful owner and the Commish put the screws to his team. This is just business as usual.

I don't even think this suspension is a big deal for this year. Didn't a lot of people say cut him? He barely played all year and didn't look great when he did. Yeah he may get to the QB a couple of times with his quickness or blow up a play in the backfield, but I'd also think teams will run right at him and use his attempts to get upfield against him. As long as the other guys are healthy this doesn't bother me at all. Now if someone else goes down via injury or isn't back (Lawrence, Crawford, McClain), yeah, I'll be a little worried for sure.

I don't think he will ever play in the NFL again.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know if Mara had anything to do with this or not, but it looks as though Gregory appealed early/mid November, with the end of the season and playoffs right around the corner the appeal should have been a high priority. Again this has Mara written all over it. Please don't take this as a support Gregory stance, he screwed up and the punishment is just, but the timing is fucked.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I honestly don't know but that cocksucker Mara was the force behind the 10 million dollar cap penalty imposed on the Cowboys and the 30 Million on the Redskins. That POS needs tarred and feathered and healed up and do it again. FUCK MARA . Cowboys and Redskins were INNOCENT and would have won if they went to court but to save the league Jerry and Dan just took the BS and did not sue over the collusion. Any Owner that will go after his division rivals like that and get Herr Goodell to go along I don't trust ever. Like Manster said this smells and looks like a Mara meddling. Just how long did the Gnats and Herr Goodell know about that kicker and he skated till the news blew up in their face.

JMHO

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys and Redskins were hardly innocent.