• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Superstar" Bosh was awful today.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat need more production from him to move on....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is not a super-star - he's not a role player, but he isn't a franchise player either - in between

I hope he does worse next game - I need the laughs

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is far from a superstar but if Indy continues to give him wide open mid range and 3's, he will have a few good games in this series where he shoot 60% from the field. Indy will be in trouble period if they give Bosh and Miami shooters as many wide open looks as they had today

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is an allstar, even while being the 3rd option...that says a lot. Bosh would get more than Melo money to walk away from the Heat. I agree he is not a superstar, a term i reserve for the top 10ish players...even though tebow types are superstars too in some circles.

Indy will be in trouble period if they give Bosh and Miami shooters as many wide open looks as they had today

I keep thinking this but tbh I think that they switch rims or something every quarter in IND because MIA simply can't hit in IND.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is far from a superstar but if Indy continues to give him wide open mid range and 3's, he will have a few good games in this series where he shoot 60% from the field. Indy will be in trouble period if they give Bosh and Miami shooters as many wide open looks as they had today

Series is far from over - but it's nice to see Indiana get one in first for a change. I have a hard time picturing this team being able to play like they did today considering how poorly they played in the first two rounds at different times.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Series is far from over - but it's nice to see Indiana get one in first for a change. I have a hard time picturing this team being able to play like they did today considering how poorly they played in the first two rounds at different times.

AGREE

DISAGREE

They always play very well against the Heat, their 3p shooting is always anomaly high same as their FG%.

Their last 3 months are an anomaly, the Heat coasted, the Pacers tripped, stumbled and fell down 6 flights of stairs in their extremely exaggerated impression of the Heat.

The Pacers are a really good team, they just made us all forget with their on and off court BS.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They always play very well against the Heat, their 3p shooting is always anomaly high same as their FG%.

I'm glad to see you say this BOT. The last 2 or 3 meetings this has happened and you said it was just an anomaly and wait for the playoffs. It is getting to the point that it can almost be considered consistent that Indy shoots the 3 well against Miami and Miami does not against Indy. It is a very odd thing, and we'll have to see if it holds for the entire series, but so far this season it is looking like the norm.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is not a super-star - he's not a role player, but he isn't a franchise player either - in between

I hope he does worse next game - I need the laughs

Yea...kind of like Joe Johnson, just not the same skillset...on another team Bosh can give you 18 and 8 a night...on this team, or more specifically in this series he's more or less a guy to kick to off the dribble...no post game, not much off the dribble either, not going right anyway.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad to see you say this BOT. The last 2 or 3 meetings this has happened and you said it was just an anomaly and wait for the playoffs. It is getting to the point that it can almost be considered consistent that Indy shoots the 3 well against Miami and Miami does not against Indy. It is a very odd thing, and we'll have to see if it holds for the entire series, but so far this season it is looking like the norm.

Had to look up the stats.

In the past 2 seasons, in 196 games the Pacers shot 44% from the field and 35% from 3.
In the past 2 seasons, in 15 games vs the Heat, they shot 45% from the field and 40% from 3.

The stats do show better 3pt shooting when they play the Heat, but Game 1 still shows above the norm, especially with the FG%.

In 196 games vs the league, the Pacers averaged 25 FTA.
In 15 games vs the Heat, the Pacers averaged 26 FTA (including Game 1's 37 FTA).

So the FTA by the Pacers was also exceptionally above the norm in Game 1.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But......but..... he avg. 24-11 the season before he went to Miami!!!!

:sarcasmsmiley:

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bosh is only recognized when he has a bad game