• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suns vs. Warriors

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. We still have enough room to sign both him and Goran. We have a lot of team-friendly deals besides Bledsoe's contract. Though I don't think we will re-sign Green, his price tag could get pretty high if a team desperate for offense overpays him I doubt we match.

I simply dont think he will want to resign. Also, if you guys got a legitimate big you guys could be contenders for years. Al Jefferson, while 30, always plays hard on shitty teams and always gets his. Do you guys have assets to acquire him? He is playing against the lakers tonight.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. We still have enough room to sign both him and Goran. We have a lot of team-friendly deals besides Bledsoe's contract. Though I don't think we will re-sign Green, his price tag could get pretty high if a team desperate for offense overpays him I doubt we match.

Goran was a guy that i wanted in LA. He just keeps getting better. Better then Rubio IMO.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat San Antonio and Golden State.

Lose to Sacramento and Utah.

The Suns did the same crap last year, playing up (or down) to their competition.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goran was a guy that i wanted in LA. He just keeps getting better. Better then Rubio IMO.

Goran was a top 3 pg last year statistically...... He's really good just tired at the beginning of the year from the world cup!:yahoo: