• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns Vs Lakers Dec 10, 2013

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22697061_BG3.jpg
Vs
LakersLogoChris.gif

@
Staples-Center-at-night.jpg

10:30PM ET/7:30PM PT - COVERAGE TWC SN

PREVIEW:Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Lakers - Preview - December 10, 2013 - ESPN Los Angeles

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many great games and series between these teams......... But fuck the Lakers! Lmao.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's the speed this year? If your slow like last year we have a lot of speed and athletes to run you down the floor!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's the speed this year? If your slow like last year we have a lot of speed and athletes to run you down the floor!

Lakers have alo't speed now & Athleticism with players like,Henry,Young,Hill,Wesley,Meeks & Farmar who's out right now.

We have the highest scoring bench in the league, it's just a matter of Kobe getting his feet back, but our starters as of late have been a joke putting up points starting with Gasoft :L

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers have alo't speed now & Athleticism with players like,Henry,Young,Hill,Wesley,Meeks & Farmar who's out right now.

We have the highest scoring bench in the league, it's just a matter of Kobe getting his feet back, but our starters as of late have been a joke putting up points starting with Gasoft :L

Haha Frye is just as soft........... So no worries.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we have a defense that is getting better thanks to Kurt Rambis. I like our speed this year. We will miss Farmar in this one as well.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really got me teed about Gasoft last game was that you couldn't pass him the ball. Either he didn't get to it and it went out of bounds or it was stolen. Or he just fumbled it away. Unbelievable. Under the basket he was weak and missed the whole rim on a few shots. He only really tried when his shots counted as money for the Philippines.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake & Gasoft need to step up tonight, cant have our starters not put up points on the board, but I wont be surprised if our bench comes in to save them like always :L

Hopefully Kobe shoots a little more tonight & has a decent game...Fuck the Suns!

LET"S GO LAKERS:yahoo::yahoo:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone show up at this game?

It looks like the place is about half full...... its kind of sad to see the Lakers with so many empty seats

It might just be those black t-shirts, but it looks horrible.....like a Miami Heat game from 1992-2009.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad way to end the half, Kobe looks like his getting his legs under him, but we gotta get back on defense, I expect the bench to step it up in the 2nd half (Hopefully)

Fuck the Suns!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea the guys were in that Kobe-paralysis mode where they don't want to get out of character without Kobe's permission and they start standing around and watching Kobe. I am watching the game on local T.V. and Eddie Jordan is a commentator and he mentioned that the Lakers were doing that as they had Sunday night against the Raptors.

But then Blake and Meeks began playing like they normally have and sort of ignored Kobe and they got Gasbag involved and they cut the lead down where Gasbag woke up and hit the shot before the half. They have to go back to playing like Kobe is not there even when Kobe puts his hand up wanting the ball. Blake has to stay in command and run this offense and they have to get back on D. Then the bench needs to stop being afraid of Kobe and get after the up-tempo game and shoot those threes and play D.

Kobe is slowly getting back to where he was but the rest of the Lakers have to continue to play like they did before Kobe came back otherwise we will be 0-2 since Kobe's return and that is not a good thing especially because both losses will be at home.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta lock it up on defense this 4th qt...stop allowing lay ups

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems that the more Gasoft even plays a basketball game the more he sucks balls :L

Our defense really ate shit :doh:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The transformation is complete. We are back to the mentality of last year with Kobe slowing things down and players completely lacking in a game of it such as Gasol, Blake, and Williams. Nick Young stunk it up tonight reverting back to missing free throws for cryin' out loud. The starters actually played pretty well but our bench got the up tempo going and we have yet to play defense consistently. We really miss Farmar.

When we get a team with speed like Phoenix, Kobe and Gasol can't keep up. We have got to go back to the team chemistry before Kobe came back because we had more never-say-die than we now have. 0-2 since Kobe came back and both at home. This is not a very good development.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are nuts. Back to last year of Kobe slowing things down? The offense last year was way better with Kobe, especially when he was the pseudo PG. They weren't even all that bad offensively tonight (though they shot the 3 poorly tonight). They sucked on D, especially in transition, but this team will never be good defensively. The best they can be is passable and hope they score enough to win. Settle the fuck down with all this doom and gloom shit. "Oh no! Kobe is back and its fucking things up! We were such a good barely .500 team without him! BRING BACK WES JOHNSON!"

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are nuts. Back to last year of Kobe slowing things down? The offense last year was way better with Kobe, especially when he was the pseudo PG. They weren't even all that bad offensively tonight (though they shot the 3 poorly tonight). They sucked on D, especially in transition, but this team will never be good defensively. The best they can be is passable and hope they score enough to win. Settle the fuck down with all this doom and gloom shit. "Oh no! Kobe is back and its fucking things up! We were such a good barely .500 team without him! BRING BACK WES JOHNSON!"

:agree: It's Kobe's 2nd game back for crying out loud. It's going to take some time. Yes, the team had developed good chemistry while Kobe was out and yes Kobe coming back changes that. Give them time. It's the pre-season for Kobe and as far as the team developing chemistry and timing with him, it's the pre-season for them too.

I doubt the Lakers make the playoffs with or without Kobe anyway. So, it's see what can be developed as far as chemistry and who's going to be around after this season for the re-build.

Personally, I'm just having fun watching this team and whatever we get out of them. They are fun to watch, they play hard all game long and for this season, that's good enough for me. Watching the team last season was like sitting in a dentist's chair with no novocaine. At least these guys are entertaining. Ya buncha impatient bastidges!!:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game and what was obvious, like in the Raps game, is what was mentioned by a couple of posters -- the offense becoming stagnant with Kobe in the game. However, as TF12 points out correctly it's a work in progress, the fellas have to become acquainted/reacquainted to start developing a fluid flow.

But this L was not on the above rather on lack of committment on D, plain and simple. As has been the case in other games where we get punched in the gut is in the paint. Teams' guards coming in at will with no one to contest shots. There is no communication, no lock-down mentality, and this is by-product of D'Antoni who's never preached defense as his strategy. Pau is a shell of himself and our only other big Hill is doing what he can when he comes in. We probably know why Sacre didn't get off the bench because of Suns' style of play but it wouldn't have been a bad idea to have him try to affect some of their penetration.

Unless they make a concerted effort to amp it up on D, we can only hope to outscore teams to get W's. This is with or without Kobe. We put up 108 points and should be able to beat teams so offense is not the cause. As evidenced in last two games it was a lay-up drill, matador defense as Chickie used to say where they have to buy into it.

Agree with TF12 that we're more entertaining this year and should not have lofty expectations including making playoffs(bad taste as I write it) with this team.

What's amazing is Kobe being able to play already at this level after the nastiest of all injuries - just incredible.