• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns vs. Kings

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blow this team up? Uhh no. One smaller trade as the season goes along could help, but I think that's a bit of an overreaction. Utah and Sacramento are both playing good ball right now. Memphis owns us.

The three losses aren't as concerning as they may seem. It seems like we've just expected to walk in vs. teams like them (SAC, UTH) and win just by showing up. Which cannot happen. That's the exact opposite approach we had last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a positive loss for your team. Sometimes when you are flying high, you have to come back down to earth. Important to see how they respond in the next game.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a positive loss for your team. Sometimes when you are flying high, you have to come back down to earth. Important to see how they respond in the next game.

There's no such thing as a positive loss for me. Wake up call? Sure, but they need to get their shit together. These are the types of games you haveeeeee to win in the West.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no such thing as a positive loss for me. Wake up call? Sure, but they need to get their shit together. These are the types of games you haveeeeee to win in the West.

That was a John Wooden Quote you mutherfucker! How dare you good sir!

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blow this team up? Uhh no. One smaller trade as the season goes along could help, but I think that's a bit of an overreaction. Utah and Sacramento are both playing good ball right now. Memphis owns us.

The three losses aren't as concerning as they may seem. It seems like we've just expected to walk in vs. teams like them (SAC, UTH) and win just by showing up. Which cannot happen. That's the exact opposite approach we had last year.

couldn't disagree more

when your in the West, you can't lose games vs Kings at home and expect to make the playoffs

Nothings changed from last year, and I don't expect it to magically change anymore. Sure, they will have a stretch coming up here where they look like world beaters, but in the end this is just another 45 win team and once again another 9th or 10th spot in West

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couldn't disagree more

when your in the West, you can't lose games vs Kings at home and expect to make the playoffs

Nothings changed from last year, and I don't expect it to magically change anymore. Sure, they will have a stretch coming up here where they look like world beaters, but in the end this is just another 45 win team and once again another 9th or 10th spot in West

It's way too early to panic and start thinking about trades. Let's see where we're at 25-30 games into the season before we lose our collective shit.