• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns vs FakeShowRapist

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These Lakers fans r heated on youtube oh please Jim Buss give Swaggy P a fat deal waste some cap were waiting for you to do something stupid lol.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendal Marshall still refuses to tweak his shot. He would be a decent point guard if he worked with a shooting coach.

I agree with this a little. He's a good shooter, but inconsistent. Not sure that makes sense. But as a Tarheel fan, I loved his shot, not real pretty, but with Harrison Barnes sucking it up, I saw KButter really step it up.

The guy is a good PG. We got a good one from you guys!

Congrats on the win!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this a little. He's a good shooter, but inconsistent. Not sure that makes sense. But as a Tarheel fan, I loved his shot, not real pretty, but with Harrison Barnes sucking it up, I saw KButter really step it up.

The guy is a good PG. We got a good one from you guys!

Congrats on the win!

He just cant run n uptempo sysyem.... You can have em. I think he can be like Andre Miller if he gets bigger and craftier.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand why Young was mad. He had just become the first player to make Alex Len relevant in any game this year...that's hard to do and he did by getting facialed with a clumsy foul. He ended up looking like a spaz with no backup on a pathetic team though so the joke was on him.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand why Young was mad. He had just become the first player to make Alex Len relevant in any game this year...that's hard to do and he did by getting facialed with a clumsy foul. He ended up looking like a spaz with no backup on a pathetic team though so the joke was on him.

:lol::laugh3: So true