• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns at Clippers

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but there building every year so is UOFA....... Im happy and you should be to. Ever since Graham and Rich Rod have come all we have seen is improvement. :suds:

Won't argue there. I just knew ASU wasn't ready for the big stage this year. All the hype was overblown and they were exposed. Next year I do think the two Arizona schools will win the table though.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't argue there. I just knew ASU wasn't ready for the big stage this year. All the hype was overblown and they were exposed. Next year I do think the two Arizona schools will win the table though.

I still think the ucla game was another slow start to our season kind of like last year when our defense didn't get good until that Washington game, if you remember? And it took us until the Stanford game to improve our defense this year, and it was much much better than how we played vs ucla. The loss to Oregon state was largely on Taylor Kelly I wonder where this team would be with berco. I love TK but he just hasn't been himself since the injury. But Asu has a good team and so does Uofa, but that ucla game is a horrible indication of asu it takes Graham's defenses time to adjust just like last year, asu played there absolute worse and Ucla played there best. But now I believe ucla is the best team in the south there defense is finally starting to show up.

Bottom line I don't see asu winning in Tucson if Kelly is the qb. Asu has a really fast defense, below average special teams, and a inconsistant run game. Good team but not top 10 there are still some teams in the top 10 like FSU where I think they would lose to at least 6 teams in the PAC 12, and I'm not sold on TCU.