• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh article in disney mag

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
pretty good read, its short

ill give a brief recap

talks about how when Suh showed up to OTAs he was getting owned by NFL vets on the OLine, and it really pissed him off

so in the time off from OTAs to now, he studied the playbook etc understood everything better

came back and this is what it says
"now that moment is here, as the ball is snapped, Suh explodes out of his stance and bull rushes a startled Peterman, forklifting him off the ground and setting him back down in QB Matt Stafford's lap. Reacting to this on subsequent play, other blockers sag back and challenge the rookie with brute strength. Suh seemlessly switches gears, twisting them into knots with quickness and technique"

"stafford drops back to pass one last time. Suh fakes a power rush up the gut, and as soon as peterman shifts his weight to his inside cleat, the oline is dead meat. Suh spins to the outside, comes underneath a stout DE and draws a bead on staffords exposed rib cage. of course no one is allowed to hit the man under center is OTAs, so SUh makes his point instead by running 5 yards past stafford before the QB even hast ime to relase the ball"

""That," says a satisfied Suh, "is what i live for.""

David Fleming - disney mag

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's gonna be an absolute beast.

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
loved the article, i truly think that Suh will become a top DT in the NFL, and i dont think it will take him long, and with him playing on the same line as Vanden bosch, i think the Lions D line might not b so bad anymore!