• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SU/Duke X 2

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
douggie and I had an av bet...I'm kind of more scared of that than the loss to Duke.:lol:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who started in with the shit talk??
only a west coast education could be this dumb :thumb: :L

you two need to get a room.....

1) you openly admit that you come on the board to troll.

2) hence my education, which is not at all from a school on the west coast, and certainly from a school that is better than whatever hick southern school you actually attended, is correct when i call you a troll.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least FL is deserving of a #1 ranking this year unlike that sorry ass program from Tucson

butthurt that we will be ranked ahead of the 'Cuse come monday? and defending a school that plays in the Division II SEC just because he is so butthurt. lovely

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean by a block? Do you mean a blocking foul or a charge? Anyways....I'm not one to comment on officials much. The game is played faster than the eye can see. I think fans who are don't care either way are better judges.

As I said...I liked the game. Didn't either team own the other. I could bitch about some things, but that's bball.

Cmon man. The option is in 1 of your two answers lol. A block is a foul on the defender. A charge is on the offense.

I thought it was and 1 for Fair.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
twitter is definitely the best representation of smart basketball fans. thank god you made us aware of this johnny boy. phew, i feel better now

this also made me :laugh3::10::agree::lol:

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
butthurt that we will be ranked ahead of the 'Cuse come monday? and defending a school that plays in the Division II SEC just because he is so butthurt. lovely

FL has been more dominant this season, has a proven coach, & 3 straight elite 8s.

no i am not defending a team just because i hate zona but because they are a much better team/program than arizona

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this also made me :laugh3::10::agree::lol:

yeah i guess someone needs a twitter 101 crash course and realize that a shitload of sportswriters, coaches, & former players use twitter

but yeah....do go on about how their opinions don't matter and the fans of sportshoopla know more than they do.......

:doh:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was called a block. Parker literally ran through Gbinje and had a and one, if they call that a block than what happened at the end with Fair is absolutely 100 percent guaranteed without question a block, they way they called it in that game. Obviously I wish we were up 5 to have a call like that mean so much but it should have been called a block. Oh well good game.

Yeah then that's tough. It was pretty bang, bang(but appeared to be a block) but if the previous calls showed block as well, you gotta stay with it.

Either way. Great game. Cuse will be fine. Duke got a great win and played really well. They hit some big shots. Kinda pulled a pitt and took the air out of the ball which is bad against Cuse but great game both ways.

Give the fans the rematch. Sadly, thanks to Virginia it won't be in ship.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i guess someone needs a twitter 101 crash course and realize that a shitload of sportswriters, coaches, & former players use twitter

but yeah....do go on about how their opinions don't matter and the fans of sportshoopla know more than they do.......

:doh:

You referenced twitter in general.

If I wanted Andy Katz opinion on the game. I would watch espn. Or go to espn's website.

Seriously, if twitter is your go to point, you don't have a point.

For all you know you could be listening to a monkey tapping the keyboard of it's improper owner.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You referenced twitter in general.

If I wanted Andy Katz opinion on the game. I would watch espn. Or go to espn's website.

Seriously, if twitter is your go to point, you don't have a point.

For all you know you could be listening to a monkey tapping the keyboard of it's improper owner.

seriously? "oh I didn't mention every big name sports writer on twitter by name" so my point doesn't count?????

you are fucken retarded if that is your talking point.

if you don't want to hear the experts opinions and realize that the majority of them all go one way....then its proof that your argument is wrong.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man. The option is in 1 of your two answers lol. A block is a foul on the defender. A charge is on the offense.

I thought it was and 1 for Fair.

I just wanted to be clear. Interesting you have that going SU's way. I thought CJ got around him enough as well. It doesn't define SU or Duke though. Both teams played with some heart and they split the series with both being close games. That's great basketball.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously? "oh I didn't mention every big name sports writer on twitter by name" so my point doesn't count?????

if you don't want to hear the experts opinions and realize that the majority of them all go one way....then its proof that your argument is wrong.

Man....I think I have these mods pegged. And that's the kind of shit that's gonna get you tossed again.

I'm not sure why I even said anything. But there it is.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude? Do you have a personality disorder? Seriously? I was agreeing with DC that twitter is a bunch of random moronic fans. The sports writers who tweet on there also comment on ESPN, SC and their tweets for to ESPN. Sorry you are the idiot. Also, learn to spell FUCKING if you are going to call someone retarded.

What argument btw? If you could read, I was in favor of Cuse. Thought it should have been a block.

Man, for a while I didn't know why so many people hated you then slowly realized right as the suspension kicked in. Now it appears you have come back better than ever.

Sucks cuz not only do I like Cuse, I like Jonvi,coolstorybro etc.. but you just make Cuse fans look like goddamn morons.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to be clear. Interesting you have that going SU's way. I thought CJ got around him enough as well. It doesn't define SU or Duke though. Both teams played with some heart and they split the series with both being close games. That's great basketball.

Hell yeah man great bball. But did you think it was interesting I had it going Cuse way cuz you thought I disliked Cuse?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man....I think I have these mods pegged. And that's the kind of shit that's gonna get you tossed again.

I'm not sure why I even said anything. But there it is.

well lets see.....

they told me to stop insulting.....and I did....then SF....or whatever his name is bans me 24 hrs after even though i didn't say a single insult since then.

so hey at this point I know that my behavior (using insults vs not using insults) doesn't really matter in the thick of things. I am unbanned at the regular place I post so at this point ban/no ban I am not gonna be here a whole lot.....

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well lets see.....

they told me to stop insulting.....and I did....then SF....or whatever his name is bans me 24 hrs after even though i didn't say a single insult since then.

so hey at this point I know that my behavior (using insults vs not using insults) doesn't really matter in the thick of things. I am unbanned at the regular place I post so at this point ban/no ban I am not gonna be here a whole lot.....

:yahoo:

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude? Do you have a personality disorder? Seriously? I was agreeing with DC that twitter is a bunch of random moronic fans. The sports writers who tweet on there also comment on ESPN, SC and their tweets for to ESPN. Sorry you are the idiot. Also, learn to spell FUCKING if you are going to call someone retarded.

What argument btw? If you could read, I was in favor of Cuse. Thought it should have been a block.

Man, for a while I didn't know why so many people hated you then slowly realized right as the suspension kicked in. Now it appears you have come back better than ever.

Sucks cuz not only do I like Cuse, I like Jonvi,coolstorybro etc.. but you just make Cuse fans look like goddamn morons.

just another example of people being idiots who jump on a losing argument just because they WANT to disagree with what I say. if you can't see that so many experts use twitter and not just regular fans then you simply are not capable of being a poster who can use legitimate talking points.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FL has been more dominant this season, has a proven coach, & 3 straight elite 8s.

no i am not defending a team just because i hate zona but because they are a much better team/program than arizona

yes when we had ashley and were 21-0 we didn't deserve the #1. In fact, Florida should have been #1 the whole time!