• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SU/Duke X 2

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That call is a 50/50 call. I think CJ got around him and it should have been a no call...but it's a 50/50 call and shit happens. If this is the first time you've debated a call like that, welcome to the game. I don't care if you're in Cameron or Georgetown, that call is a 50/50 call and you may not get that call in their house.

What I like is I think SU played damn well with multiple players in foul trouble. I thought the boys handled the crazies just fine. Ennis got rattled a little but don't forget he's a freshman....becoming a Soph. I liked Silent G's play. Christmas will be better for this experience.

And I can't remember when the last time Coach JB got T'd up...twice even. I was like yeah big man....get into the game. Already knew he had one T coming. The way he ran out there...damn near had his coat off...Yeah....showed all the old timers why his wife is the hottest. Dickie V has a woody.

lol....this was a great college game. And I think SU is just fine. Keita needs to get back 100 percent. Hope Jerami's back is ok. CJ is still a stud.

And you ain't beating Duke 3 times in a season. Think about it.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That call is a 50/50 call. I think CJ got around him and it should have been a no call...but it's a 50/50 call and shit happens. If this is the first time you've debated a call like that, welcome to the game. I don't care if you're in Cameron or Georgetown, that call is a 50/50 call and you may not get that call in their house.

What I like is I think SU played damn well with multiple players in foul trouble. I thought the boys handled the crazies just fine. Ennis got rattled a little but don't forget he's a freshman....becoming a Soph. I liked Silent G's play. Christmas will be better for this experience.

And I can't remember when the last time Coach JB got T'd up...twice even. I was like yeah big man....get into the game. Already knew he had one T coming. The way he ran out there...damn near had his coat off...Yeah....showed all the old timers why his wife is the hottest. Dickie V has a woody.

lol....this was a great college game. And I think SU is just fine. Keita needs to get back 100 percent. Hope Jerami's back is ok. CJ is still a stud.

And you ain't beating Duke 3 times in a season. Think about it.

well said. 2 out of 3 ain't bad - if UVA doesn't spoil it for one of you in the ACC Tourney :)

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now while I watched most of the game, I didn't watch that intently. How was that call called throughout the game? I thought it was a block and really didn't think otherwise but I can see the 50/50. But the refs need to be consistent.

Last Saturday during the Marquette/Xavier game the refs were calling what seemed to be charges, blocks. But they at least stuck with the calls.

You gotta be consistent there above all else.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just fine?? :scratch:

What...I guess you think SU got their asses handed to them. If you think Florida has anything on SU...you be one dumb fuck. :suds: So here's hoping Florida and Su end up in the same east bracket. UF one...SU two.

I already got my boyz penned in to the E8. lol. tobacco thinks he got game. :lol:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What...I guess you think SU got their asses handed to them. If you think Florida has anything on SU...you be one dumb fuck. :suds: So here's hoping Florida and Su end up in the same east bracket. UF one...SU two.

I already got my boyz penned in to the E8. lol. tobacco thinks he got game. :lol:

^^^^angry cuse douchebag keep on doucheing....

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just fine?? :scratch:

Our defense is one of the best in the country and our offense was actually ran relatively well (still a little off) but we could barely get the ball In The hoop. Our backcourt did nothing tonight, had foul trouble with our bigs and could have easily went into overtime with them. All in all not too bad we will be fine, you don't have to be number one to be fine... Obviously we need to get out of our slump but we will be okay. No team is completely above anybody else, the tourney will be fun.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not so mad at the loss but that game not going into an epic OT battle. horrible way to end a terrific game and overshadow an epic matchup.

a lot of people wanna compare it to the controversial call back at the dome but both calls IMO are not comparable.

the christmas block was a clear 50-50 bang bang play and while the refs may have been helping SU in that game, I think that final call was consistent with the way the game was called. the twitter reaction was pretty evenly split.

with this game though i saw duke players getting away with a much more physical style of play all game long. the twitter reaction that I have seen so far is pretty clear wether or not it was the right call.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now while I watched most of the game, I didn't watch that intently. How was that call called throughout the game? I thought it was a block and really didn't think otherwise but I can see the 50/50. But the refs need to be consistent.

Last Saturday during the Marquette/Xavier game the refs were calling what seemed to be charges, blocks. But they at least stuck with the calls.

What do you mean by a block? Do you mean a blocking foul or a charge? Anyways....I'm not one to comment on officials much. The game is played faster than the eye can see. I think fans who are don't care either way are better judges.

As I said...I liked the game. Didn't either team own the other. I could bitch about some things, but that's bball.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense is one of the best in the country and our offense was actually ran relatively well (still a little off) but we could barely get the ball In The hoop. Our backcourt did nothing tonight, had foul trouble with our bigs and could have easily went into overtime with them. All in all not too bad we will be fine, you don't have to be number one to be fine... Obviously we need to get out of our slump but we will be okay. No team is completely above anybody else, the tourney will be fun.

Yeah ironically enough tonight was the night that actually gave me more confidence in cuse. They still didn't shoot great. Ennis was bad. Cooney did nothing. But they were there. Right there..at Cameron.

Idk forsure what it tells you, but it tells you something. Something positive.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMO when you have to say "it's a 50/50 call" then the benefit of the doubt should go to the NO call. for a ref to blow the whistle the call needs to be clearly evident.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not so mad at the loss but that game not going into an epic OT battle. horrible way to end a terrific game and overshadow an epic matchup.

a lot of people wanna compare it to the controversial call back at the dome but both calls IMO are not comparable.

the christmas block was a clear 50-50 bang bang play and while the refs may have been helping SU in that game, I think that final call was consistent with the way the game was called. the twitter reaction was pretty evenly split.

with this game though i saw duke players getting away with a much more physical style of play all game long. the twitter reaction that I have seen so far is pretty clear wether or not it was the right call.

twitter is definitely the best representation of smart basketball fans. thank god you made us aware of this johnny boy. phew, i feel better now

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cuse played a good game tonight, but the last 5 games as whole seems to be exactly like a slump. need to regroup before the acc tourney or you orange fans are going to be disappointed.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was called a block. Parker literally ran through Gbinje and had a and one, if they call that a block than what happened at the end with Fair is absolutely 100 percent guaranteed without question a block, they way they called it in that game. Obviously I wish we were up 5 to have a call like that mean so much but it should have been called a block. Oh well good game.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cuse played a good game tonight, but the last 5 games as whole seems to be exactly like a slump. need to regroup before the acc tourney or you orange fans are going to be disappointed.

They will, too much talent not to.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was called a block. Parker literally ran through Gbinje and had a and one, if they call that a block than what happened at the end with Fair is absolutely 100 percent guaranteed without question a block, they way they called it in that game. Obviously I wish we were up 5 to have a call like that mean so much but it should have been called a block. Oh well good game.

don't agree, gbinije was bent at the knees and sliding slightly forward, i thought it was a tough call but definitely the right one. i agree that the Fair one was a block not a charge, but it was closer than the parker call IMO