• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stop ruining college football!

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a multitude of games to watch every saturday. I will not watch a game where some clusterf*&^% painted the field blue! And I will not watch a game where another clusterf%^&* painted the field red. Where do they get these idiots?

And today, I see the Purdue/ Mich St game is getting interesting and I switch over and there is a chick calling play by play. WTF! She sucks! She is behind the play. Is there no decency with you broads? Do you have to invade the last bastion of male enjoyment just so you can tell your friends you broke some kind of barrier? Please ban this BIT&^%! I will not listen to any broadcast of a game with a chick doing play by play. It is just wrong. Please send this bit&* to the WNBA broadcast. Nobody watches anyway.

The only women I want to see on the football broadcast are the ones wearing skimpy stuff, dancing on the sidelines and exploiting men's desire to see lots of eye candy.

That is all, as you were.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude Pam Ward - as she is called no matter who the actual female announcer is - has been calling morning games for years.

the things you are upset about, everyone was upset about back in 2005....we've all moved on.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude Pam Ward - as she is called no matter who the actual female announcer is - has been calling morning games for years.

the things you are upset about, everyone was upset about back in 2005....we've all moved on.

I am still pissed! I look forward to saturdays and sunday football. That is my last escape from the doldrums.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your teams live off flash and pizzaz, instead of talent and championships, you color your fields funny.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can do what they want. I will exercise my right to change the channel.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised ASU doesn't have a yellow field with crimson endzones.

Seems legit

They read these boards and figure if Geezer won't watch, others may not also and that would ruin their TV ratings.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh I thought this was a thread about all the commercials on seebus.

BigDGarciaFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only people that ruining college football are the ones going to bars to 'drink, flirt, and talk gaga' when there local college teams are playing.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only people that ruining college football are the ones going to bars to 'drink, flirt, and talk gaga' when there local college teams are playing.
What's wrong with gettin drank and gettin some strange while watching football?

BigDGarciaFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with gettin drank and gettin some strange while watching football?

its ruins the concentration of watching the game. we outta treat the local team(for example, a guy live in new orleans, he must support Tulane, and no drinking) like a fine woman in tight jeans. we should take the game seriously. not turn it into a circus

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its ruins the concentration of watching the game. we outta treat the local team(for example, a guy live in new orleans, he must support Tulane, and no drinking) like a fine woman in tight jeans. we should take the game seriously. not turn it into a circus

Did you just say treat a guy like a fine woman in tight jeans?

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to tell people not to drink during football, you need to move to North Korea

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a multitude of games to watch every saturday. I will not watch a game where some clusterf*&^% painted the field blue! And I will not watch a game where another clusterf%^&* painted the field red. Where do they get these idiots?

And today, I see the Purdue/ Mich St game is getting interesting and I switch over and there is a chick calling play by play. WTF! She sucks! She is behind the play. Is there no decency with you broads? Do you have to invade the last bastion of male enjoyment just so you can tell your friends you broke some kind of barrier? Please ban this BIT&^%! I will not listen to any broadcast of a game with a chick doing play by play. It is just wrong. Please send this bit&* to the WNBA broadcast. Nobody watches anyway.

The only women I want to see on the football broadcast are the ones wearing skimpy stuff, dancing on the sidelines and exploiting men's desire to see lots of eye candy.

That is all, as you were.

Da fucks this clown doing here?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re: field color
I dont care because I am watching the game not the surface they are playing on

Re: female announcers
I dont care because I dont need them to tell me what is happening. I can see it myself.