• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stop Calling Them the Lambs

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should all agree to stop calling this team the Lambs. It's very insulting...............we are insulting innocent lambs everywhere by doing this.

Wow, this team really stinks. I think we should quickly sign Fisher to an extension before the girls tiddly winks team gets wind of him.

And for those who don't like to hear negativity I'm aiming my comments directly at you, because the reality is that this franchise is garbage. No homer spin whatsoever can hide the fact that this team just plain sucks.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could anyone argue that this team doesn't suck? It was a bad bad day.
I dunno about directing your anger at Rams fans tho. Kind of dumb to kick people when they're down.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily directing my anger at Rams fans Jacob. Although reading my post again I guess it appears that way.

What I am trying to do is make everybody, including the delusional "glass is half full" people realize that this team is bad because we have bad coach(s), bad management, and players not living up to their potential. Maybe I'm just seeing it wrong, but it just seems too many fans think continually trying to be positive about this team will magically transform them, and make Fisher and his idiots smarter by osmosis or something. After all, that has been the debate on these boards the last week has it not?

Apologies to the Rams fans. Heaven knows they've suffered enough. But recognizing the problems (Fisher, Shottenheimer, pathetic drafts--Snead) and acknowledging them seems to be cathartic to a degree for me, and judging by the reaction and posts of others, I'm not alone.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...come on BOSS,
just beat the super bowl champions for Christ sakes! There's nothing wrong with this team!! :what::flypig:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with this team is consistent effort, players and coaches alike. How can this team beat Seattle, then lay down vs the "mighty" Chiefs? The Chiefs are a middle-of-the-road NFL team, nothing more. Their offense isn't elaborate, no reason to struggle defensively (some of the struggle was due to exhaustion, as the offense couldn't let them rest).

I only saw the "highlights", as it wasn't on locally and I didn't feel like watching on the internet, so I didn't see everything that led to the 2nd half collapse. Injuries to Saffold and Long certainly couldn't help, and not giving any RB more than 7 carries certainly doesn't help anyone get a feel for the game. Pick a RB and stick with him (within reason, of course).

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could anyone argue that this team doesn't suck? It was a bad bad day.
I dunno about directing your anger at Rams fans tho. Kind of dumb to kick people when they're down.

....Wait a second?? :wtf2: ....I thought that you jumped ship??... Chargers fan?? :bawling:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next 4 games:

@ San Fran :L
@ Arizona :L
host Denver :L
@ San Diego :L

dont worry Jacob week 12 we play your new team, should be a cakewalk for your new boys! :whistle:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully we go 2-14, that way the whole shit for brains staff can get fired. Sell the team, move somewhere, change the fuccing name, do something.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully we go 2-14, that way the whole shit for brains staff can get fired. Sell the team, move somewhere, change the fuccing name, do something.

Yep, so we can then squander another high draft pick and continue down the same road. Oops, sorry. I'm being negative and cynical again............But there's just so much fuel to add to my cynical fire....:L

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
next 4 games:

@ San Fran :L
@ Arizona :L
host Denver :L
@ San Diego :L

dont worry Jacob week 12 we play your new team, should be a cakewalk for your new boys! :whistle:

haha not my team. It's my sisters. She's always had the brains in the family.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, so we can then squander another high draft pick and continue down the same road. Oops, sorry. I'm being negative and cynical again............But there's just so much fuel to add to my cynical fire....:L

W are already down the same path boss lol; the rams would find a way to squander the pick away regardless. My only hope is that my madden team will do wonders on ps4 like it did on the 360.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At this point, I can see this team going not much better than 4-12 with the other two wins coming against the Raiders and Redskins.

But I want to know what in the hell happens in that locker room at halftime. They're usually in games once they go into the locker room and then they usually just look lost and like they've just given up. I don't know if it's the conditioning, really awful coaching or both (I'm leaning towards C). But this has been by far the worst team I've seen during the Jeff Fisher era. Heck, I'd rather see the Tim Walton defense back compared to what I've seen this year. This Greg Williams defense almost makes me wonder if getting a root canal would be more pleasurable than watching them attempt to tackle or cover anybody. I'm thinking for all of the fans that are gluttons for punishment and show up to the next home game against Denver, they should just hand out paper bags with frowns drawn on them because I have a feeling that game is going to get really ugly really quick.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I can see this team going not much better than 4-12 with the other two wins coming against the Raiders and Redskins.

But I want to know what in the hell happens in that locker room at halftime. They're usually in games once they go into the locker room and then they usually just look lost and like they've just given up. I don't know if it's the conditioning, really awful coaching or both (I'm leaning towards C). But this has been by far the worst team I've seen during the Jeff Fisher era. Heck, I'd rather see the Tim Walton defense back compared to what I've seen this year. This Greg Williams defense almost makes me wonder if getting a root canal would be more pleasurable than watching them attempt to tackle or cover anybody. I'm thinking for all of the fans that are gluttons for punishment and show up to the next home game against Denver, they should just hand out paper bags with frowns drawn on them because I have a feeling that game is going to get really ugly really quick.

Crack pipe. Has to be crack pipe!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually dont think that we've seen the worse part yet. The more injuries that pile up, the more ugly these games will get. Now we have a permanent makeshift o-line with rookies! A secondary filled with rookies. and o yah an offensive coordinator that cannot recite the alphabet! :facepalm5:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually dont think that we've seen the worse part yet. The more injuries that pile up, the more ugly these games will get. Now we have a permanent makeshift o-line with rookies! A secondary filled with rookies. and o yah an offensive coordinator that cannot recite the alphabet! :facepalm5:

I don't know, the quality of play could actually improve depending on who gets hurt and who replaces them. Hard to imagine it getting much worse...

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing that could happen is we get pummeled the rest of our remaining games, Fisher gets hit by a bus, Shottenheimer is held down and given a frontal lobotomy, Williams retires to the old folks home to draw up schemes on the checker board, and our general manager Snead is admitted to the hospital to have the lead removed from his..........Oh, and the owner is forced to come out of hiding and explain this fiasco he has allowed to continue for so long.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, the quality of play could actually improve depending on who gets hurt and who replaces them. Hard to imagine it getting much worse...

I don't know about that, I hope you are right but the next 4 games are mostly away and are against playoff contenders! my guess is it wont get any better.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:you guys are cracking me up
hopefully we go 2-14, that way the whole shit for brains staff can get fired.
Sell the team, move somewhere, change the fuccing name, do something.