• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stetson Bennett Heisman Finalist?

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too
Fucking
Easy

Hey hey hey... LOOK

THE MIGHTY BIG 10 WEST HAS 7 TEAMS AND IT TOOK ALL 7 TO BARELY BE BETTER THAN NOTRE DAME RESPECT THEIR AUTHORITAH!!!! IF THEY COMBINED ALL OF THEIR TEAMS THEY'D BE 3 POINT FAVORITES OVER NOTRE DAME SO TAKE THAT

/s

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey hey hey... LOOK

THE MIGHTY BIG 10 WEST HAS 7 TEAMS AND IT TOOK ALL 7 TO BARELY BE BETTER THAN NOTRE DAME RESPECT THEIR AUTHORITAH!!!! IF THEY COMBINED ALL OF THEIR TEAMS THEY'D BE 3 POINT FAVORITES OVER NOTRE DAME SO TAKE THAT

/s
Hey dumbass, I have already done the research, the B1G West, since 2014, has produced MORE Ranked teams & teams getting votes, than...

The PAC North Division,
The PAC South Division,
The ACC Coastal Division, for sure...

And I'll look up my notes, because I believe the B1G West ALSO outperformed THE ENTIRE PAC conference COMBINED!!! And possibly the SEC East? If not the SEC East, it's really close.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumbass, I have already done the research, the B1G West, since 2014, has produced MORE Ranked teams & teams getting votes, than...

The PAC North Division,
The PAC South Division,

And I'll look up my notes, because I believe the B1G West ALSO outperformed THE ENTIRE PAC conference COMBINED!!! And possibly the SEC East? If not the SEC East, it's really close.

Starting in 2011, to include NDm's 2012 season, the B1G West would have produced SIX CFP teams in a 12 tm playoff. Notre Dame would have only qualified 4 times over that period of time.

And ELEVEN B1G West teams were ahead of the Fighting Irish in the polls over that time going into the bowl game part of the season.

LOL@fightinDUMBbags

Maybe you should know something about what you are commenting on before posting and proving yourself ignorant publicly? Just a thought

"thoroughly entertained"?

Wow, what a simpleton you must be.

Yeah, and I flipped it back at you, moron . Duh.

Is that you crying because you didn't get your little girly gossip/bitch session that you wanted?

No, I didn't say that you MORON. Your lack of reading comprehension skills misled you.

You know good words.

So you gots the issues with multiple people in this thread for a second day in row but it's not you, it's everyone else right?

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The PAC North Division,
The PAC South Division,

Hey Bitch Tits,

I was pointing out you comparing an ENTIRE division to ONE team, so who's the real dumbass here?

Also, since 2014, since we're arbitrarily picking out dates.. the PAC North has had 2 reps in the playoffs so I would consider that being vastly more successful than the B1G West

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bitch Tits,

I was pointing out you comparing an ENTIRE division to ONE team, so who's the real dumbass here?

Also, since 2014, since we're arbitrarily picking out dates.. the PAC North has had 2 reps in the playoffs so I would consider that being vastly more successful than the B1G West
I didn't need the entire division dumbass. Wisconsin would have been enough, lol

Knowledge is power bro, you should try it sometime.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Producing one good team does not a good division make. It helps, but that team needs help. The rest of the PAC North did NOT help enough for that division to come even close to comparing to the B1G West in that time frame.

I believe the B1G West DOUBLED the PAC North's production of Top 25 ranked teams over that time period, hinting to me those 2 reps from the PAC North probably got overrated playing all the rest of the creampuffs in their weak ass division.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't need the entire division dumbass. Wisconsin would have been enough, lol

Knowledge is power bro, you should try it sometime.

That's not what you said though, and therefore, I was responding to you comparing 7 teams to 1 team. However, the B1G divisions have changed since 2011 (the year you picked) so you should try using that awesome brain of yours sometime as well.

Producing one good team does not a good division make. It helps, but that team needs help. The rest of the PAC North did NOT help enough for that division to come even close to comparing to the B1G West in that time frame.

I believe the B1G West DOUBLED the PAC North's production of Top 25 ranked teams over that time period, hinting to me those 2 reps from the PAC North probably got overrated playing all the rest of the creampuffs in their weak ass division.

2 CFP appearances > 0 CFP appearances

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bitch Tits,

Wisconsin and Notre Dame both had 4 Top Ten finishes, but Wisconsin had 9 Top 25s to NDm's 8.

If Notre Dame had to get through OSU/Michigan/PSU to get to the CFP like B1G West teams have to, they'd never make it that far either, same with PAC North teams.

In 2016, the year Washington got in, with a 12 team CFP, OSU would have been the #2 seed, PSU the #5, Michigan the #6, and Wisconsin the #8. PSU did better vs USC than Washington did, that favors PSU.
So even if UDub was in the West and got by Wisconsin, would they get through the 1/2 games they'd likely have to play in the cross division games and then in the CCG if they got that far? I doubt it

Well, cept 2012 when NDm would have gotten a pass vs OSU.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what you said though, and therefore, I was responding to you comparing 7 teams to 1 team. However, the B1G divisions have changed since 2011 (the year you picked) so you should try using that awesome brain of yours sometime as well.

I was responding to the dumbass who made ignorant remarks about the B1G West.

And I only went back to 2011 so he wouldn't think I was trying to exclude Notre Dame's best season since 1988. That's giving him help as it got easier for West teams in 2014.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 CFP appearances > 0 CFP appearances

That might be relevant if they didn't get their arses kicked in the first game.

I'd take twice as many Top 25 finishes but no first round CFP pummelings over 2 CFP first round pummelings and half as many Top 25 finishes.

Maybe it was my time on the varsity CC, Wr & Golf teams that showed me how to win those sporting events.

Team A has the individual winner of a race, Team B has the 2nd-7th place finishers, Team B wins in a blowout.

In team sports, Team A cbb team has the games leading scorer with 25 points, but he's the only one on his team to score double digits.

Team B has 6 that score in double figures.

Which team do you think wins the game?

2001 Gopher Wrestling team didn't have a single individual NATL Champion, but they were the first program in NCAA tournament history to Garner All-americans at all Ten weight classes and this garnered them the NATL TITLE.

So NO. The PAC North was not superior to the B1G West.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if Notre Dame was more relevant the last 3 decades, you'd have more to add?

Nothing I post is delusional, it's all backed up by some stat, fact or evidence.
This takes the cake for the dumbest thing you have ever said.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd take twice as many Top 25 finishes but no first round CFP pummelings over 2 CFP first round pummelings and half as many Top 25 finishes.

Maybe it was my time on the varsity CC, Wr & Golf teams that showed me how to win those sporting events.

Team A has the individual winner of a race, Team B has the 2nd-7th place finishers, Team B wins in a blowout.

In team sports, Team A cbb team has the games leading scorer with 25 points, but he's the only one on his team to score double digits.

2001 Gopher Wrestling team didn't have a single individual NATL Champion, but they were the first program in NCAA tournament history to Garner All-americans at all Ten weight classes and this garnered them the NATL TITLE.

Stanford > the entire B1G west so yes the Pac North > B1G west

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pointing out that Notre Dame has been pretty irrelevant as well, at least in comparison to the high standard they set prior to the 1990s.
Disregard my previous statement, this takes the cake for the dumbest statement you have ever said.

RoyUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 71,368.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oregon hammered the defending National Champs in their first round CFP matchup so what the fuck are you talking about? And the B1G West is complete shit outside of Wisconsin and sometimes Iowa. And those two are terrible this year.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon hammered the defending National Champs in their first round CFP matchup so what the fuck are you talking about? And the B1G West is complete shit outside of Wisconsin and sometimes Iowa. And those two are terrible this year.

I'm with Fred on this one, that Oregon win never happened. They obviously just got shit pumped in the playoffs

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ezekiel Elliott BIG conf game and playoff 3 game run was pretty fucking epic.

Considering the stakes...name a better 3 game run for a rb?

Wisky 20 carries 220 2 td
Bama 20 carries 230 2 td
Oregon 36 carries 246 4 tds

That's nuts.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just call him the thread fucker up'r? :noidea:

This was supposed to be about Stetson Bennett. And yet again we are discussing Minnesota winning dancing competitions.

Nobody gives a fuck.