• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: STEELERS/BROWNS

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dunno if it was really intentional or not, but there was a foot and testicle meeting.

lulz...you talking about his fucking foot raising up at the end there?

Get fucking real. That's ridiculous. That's not kicking him in the freaking nuts. Jesus, that's pathetic.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, he's a douche.

Him getting suspended will be a big help for the Steelers, because it helps them move on from Mason cleanly.

Time for Duck or Paxton, or even Colin. They CAN'T be worse.
Garreett is a total idiot and moron for swinging the helmet

that much is cleear. He will deserve whatever suspension he gets

and he will have hurt his team in a MAJOR WAY. THe Browns have the Bengals twice, the Cardinals, the Dolphins- and the Steelers and Ravens the rest of the way

no reason they couldnt win 5 of those games- especially with how ridiculously good Garrett was playing

but now i think its pretty much impossible.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz...you talking about his fucking foot raising up at the end there?

Get fucking real. That's ridiculous. That's not kicking him in the freaking nuts. Jesus, that's pathetic.
I know, it's certainly iffy and can be explained as incidental.

The other kick, which is more of him pushing Garrett off by the crotch, is a bit less so.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, it's certainly iffy and can be explained as incidental.

The other kick, which is more of him pushing Garrett off by the crotch, is a bit less so.

Ya, that one I'll allow, tho, like you said, I think the intent is just to get him off of him. That first one is silly tho.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen some people - in the comments on the Athletic - stating that somewhere before Garrett swung the helmet, and apart from Rudolph trying to rip Garrett's helmet off and twisting Garretts violently in the process, that Rudolph also kicked Garrett in the balls/nuts.

BTW, I have seen no video evidence of this.

Also, the media is already doing a great job whitewashing Rudolph's despicable behaviour.

yes. THey are.

Wish Garrett would come out and reveal what was said to him right after the tackle.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dunno if it was really intentional or not, but there was a foot and testicle meeting.
Damn lol that was not a kick the groin, stop fucking reaching for shit that isn't there.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Rudolph attempts an assault first - as he tries to rip Garretts helmet off.

Garrett subsequently only swings when - while being pushed away by De Castro - Rudolph charges from several yards away AROUND De Castro at him. Garretts swing with the hlemet is in clear reaction to Rudolph charging him.
Okay whatever, let's see how the NFL handles this. :noidea:

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn lol that was not a kick the groin, stop fucking reaching for shit that isn't there.
Like I said, I think it can be explained as incidental, and not intentional.

The second one, where he's using his foot to push Garrett off by the crotch was the intentional one.

I'm not defending anyone on either side. It was a shit show, and the suspensions that get handed down will be deserved.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudolph acted like a fool, but scuffles happen every week, including helmets and facemasks being grabbed in the heat of the moment.

That is nowhere in the ballpark of ripping a dude's helmet off and braining him with it.

Some of y'all are being ridiculous, and some are doing it for the sake of ridiculousness. Stop it.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't understand how some of you on these boards aren't able to see Mason trying to rip off Garrett's helmet........ WTF. He clearly started it.

I don't think it was roughing the passer or a late hit, he thought he still had the ball. If so, let the ref throw a flag.......... which he didn't.........

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how some of you on these boards aren't able to see Mason trying to rip off Garrett's helmet........ WTF. He clearly started it.

I don't think it was roughing the passer or a late hit, he thought he still had the ball. If so, let the ref throw a flag.......... which he didn't.........
I agree Mason was doing that. Mason was a full participant in a fight with Garrett.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even the refs were done with the game. Just not Tomlin. Who apparently thought two straight sacks wasn't enough and he may as well put his QB in harm's way on a meaningless 3rd and 29 rather than just run out the clock.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares?

As stated before, scuffles happen weekly, and that includes helmets and facemasks being grabbed in anger. That does not warrant or equate to ripping someone's helmet off and trying to kill them with it.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares?

As stated before, scuffles happen weekly, and that includes helmets and facemasks being grabbed in anger. That does not warrant or equate to ripping someone's helmet off and trying to kill them with it.

What Rudolph did - TWICE - is NOT a regular occurrence on the field, including whatever happens in the scuffles. Rudolph could well have broken Garrett's neck while trying to rip of Garrett's helmet WITH TWO HANDS!

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares?

Your average metal chair weighs twice as much as a helmet. It would be a one in a million shot for a helmet being swung at someone to kill them.

I think people need to calm down a bit on that talk.

Now running full speed using your helmet and launching it into someone's neck area? That could kill someone.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares?

Isn't it amazing how many people do not understand that? I assume they are being contrarian for the sake of argument, and are now so embedded in their argument they can't let it go.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule book says if you take off someone's helmet off and use it as a weapon it's a 15 yard penalty and a 1 game suspension

I agree the league has got soft, so it's understandable the emotional poster are freaking out about this

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your average metal chair weighs twice as much as a helmet. It would be a one in a million shot for a helmet being swung at someone to kill them.

I think people need to calm down a bit on that talk.

Now running full speed using your helmet and launching it into someone's neck area? That could kill someone.
WTF does a chair have to do with this? A hammer weighs less than that chair you think you can kill someone with that?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule book says if you take off someone's helmet off and use it as a weapon it's a 15 yard penalty and a 1 game suspension

I agree the league has got soft, so it's understandable the emotional poster are freaking out about this
I'd like to see that please!

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF does a chair have to do with this? A hammer weighs less than that chair you think you can kill someone with that?

Yes that's not at all ridiculous to compare a football helmet to a hammer.

Knives don't weigh much either he may as well stabbed him