• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: STEELERS/BROWNS

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't even feel like a win. I mean even before the fight. the offense looked below average and Kitchens sucks so either way...I could care less. The season has been over and over for awhile now.
yah and to be honest

I have been on the other side of beat downs so many times by the Steelers and unforgivable cheap shots by the Steelers that i dont feel bad at all

The Steelers came into Cleveland their receivers got fucked up and their QB got fucked up all game and the only points they scored were points the Browns gifted them.

The ending was of course ridiculous- but all in all it was a fucking great night.

The Browns arent getting punked by the Steelers anymore that much is clear.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Rudolph attempts an assault first - as he tries to rip Garretts helmet off.

Garrett subsequently only swings when - while being pushed away by De Castro - Rudolph charges from several yards away AROUND De Castro at him. Garretts swing with the hlemet is in clear reaction to Rudolph charging him.
You can't be this stupid.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defending Garrett in this at any level is asinine. Rudolph did release the ball and was then taken to the ground. Kicker is I don't think Myles knew he released. I won't say this is a dirty shot but I also wont say it wasn't a late hit or that he didn't drive the QB to the ground.

But ripping a guys helmet off and using it as a weapon is fucking wrong, I think he is done for the season and I think the league is justified in that.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said repeatedly mason isn't innocent. I freely call him a douchebag who committed his own infractions in the event, and I wouldn't be surprised or upset if he was suspended with the others.

Honestly this might be doing us a favor if it gets mason off the field.

Pouncey has been trash this season, too.

Initially I didn't think Mason should or would get a suspension...looking back on it again...while I agree with Mason being pissed about being taken to the ground on that play...at that stage of the game it was not necessary...but his reaction was over the top and ultimately is what led Garrett off the deep end.

He should get something...probably a game.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudolph started it, in his reaction on the tackle.... note BTW that it is Rudolph grabbing Garrett's helmet first (in the back).

There is no excuse for Garret subsequently swinging Rudolph's helmet at Rudolph though.... or whatever Steeler decided to go kicking Garrett.

Not saying Mason's reaction was right, but it was a late tackle and roughing the passer the way he insisted on taking him down long after the ball was gone.
Mason was pissed about that.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The link that Dutchbird gave is the same video that I saw in which I commented on. I don't think that's late at all, and in fact, the way Garrett brings him down....he drags him down on top of him. Not exactly some late, lights out hit that takes players out. I don't know if Garrett was flagged for a late hit or not because all hell broke loose after.

It was after they were both on the ground that Rudolph goes for Garretts helmet, and then MG exploded. I can understand why Rudolph did what he did, now knowing what a night he had....he had to be frustrated.

As I've said....Garrett should be tossed for the rest of the year, but Rudolph isn't completely innocent.

Rudolph had a reason to be pissed at that stage of the game, but he overacted and as a result caused Garrett to flip.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah and to be honest

I have been on the other side of beat downs so many times by the Steelers and unforgivable cheap shots by the Steelers that i dont feel bad at all

The Steelers came into Cleveland their receivers got fucked up and their QB got fucked up all game and the only points they scored were points the Browns gifted them.

The ending was of course ridiculous- but all in all it was a fucking great night.

The Browns arent getting punked by the Steelers anymore that much is clear.

harrison-hit-browns-colt.jpg

Like this one that totally scrambled Colt

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudolph had a reason to be pissed at that stage of the game, but he overacted and as a result caused Garrett to flip.
He should have been kicking his own OL in the nuts, not Garrett.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 223056

Like this one that totally scrambled Colt
and many others.

If Rudolph doesnst freak like a big baby and try and rip Garrets helmet off none of this happens.

Garret of course was an IDIOT and stupid for doing what he did and i wish he didnt do it.

but at least he didnt let the Steelers punk the Browns like has been happening for years.

21-7 and the 7 was a gift.

The Steelers get the buss ride home after a beat down and a bunch of concussed players for once.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen some people - in the comments on the Athletic - stating that somewhere before Garrett swung the helmet, and apart from Rudolph trying to rip Garrett's helmet off and twisting Garretts violently in the process, that Rudolph also kicked Garrett in the balls/nuts.

BTW, I have seen no video evidence of this.

Also, the media is already doing a great job whitewashing Rudolph's despicable behaviour.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen some people - in the comments on the Athletic - stating that somewhere before Garrett swung the helmet, and apart from Rudolph trying to rip Garrett's helmet off and twisting Garretts violently in the process, that Rudolph also kicked Garrett in the balls/nuts.
you've been

:ninja:

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can even accept Mason getting caught up in the moment but he's a total bitch for not owning his own part in that fracas in the press conference.

Bush league is trying to tear off another man's helmet....

Oh and apparently kicking him in the balls

Please let that man play in two weeks.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, the media is already doing a great job whitewashing Rudolph's despicable behaviour.

Why does this feel like some brotha playing the race card here?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have been kicking his own OL in the nuts, not Garrett.

That too...but with seconds on the clock and the game in hand.

The ball was gone while he was in his grasp, Garrett could've easily pulled off at that stage of the game. Had this exact same play happened in the 3Q, Mason gets up and goes back to the huddle or to the sideline.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dunno if it was really intentional or not, but there was a foot and testicle meeting.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

on the radio coming in this morning they said the same thing-

that Rudolph was kicking Garrett in the balls and was twisting his helmet/neck.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if we are going to complain that the pass rush was excessive at that point why are the Steelers even running a play there?

3rd and 29 with your starter in who just got sacked twice in a row? Seriously?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dunno if it was really intentional or not, but there was a foot and testicle meeting.
what was he doing?

Garrett was getting up off him and Rudolph is grabbing his helmet for no reason at all.

what the hell was he thinking?

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was he doing?

Garrett was getting up off him and Rudolph is grabbing his helmet for no reason at all.

what the hell was he thinking?
Again, he's a douche.

Him getting suspended will be a big help for the Steelers, because it helps them move on from Mason cleanly.

Time for Duck or Paxton, or even Colin. They CAN'T be worse.