• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

State of the Union , 10 games in

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come you don't post on the Giants board? Not snarking, genuinely curious, you would be welcome there.

Nail on the head, too many snarky posters there, even more so since the Giants have won 3 out of the last 5, lifelong Giants fan since '85 / '86 I forget, lol. I could talk Giants all day long, from Ernest Riles, Billy Bathe, Tiny Minor, Pat Sheridan, to the present day Club, I'm a die hard.

Favorite memory as a kid was being at the Dave Dravecky comeback game at the Stick vs Reds. Sat in the nose bleeds upper deck as a kid, or atleast I remember being there as a 8 year old.

I'll troll the Giants board from time to time, still don't Imax Sandoval was worth $100 million, Boston is trying to be Dodgers East, large payroll, no chemistry, and going to be beaten by a hungrier team ala Rays/Royals next year.

Word

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come you don't post on the Giants board? Not snarking, genuinely curious, you would be welcome there.

Also have you see page one on this board? Who else would keep this board alive if I wasn't here :nod::nod:

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't you do both?

Nope, must give 100% to the Dubs , they need me, :lame: , lol

Giants made much noise this offseason, Peavy, Romo, Mcghee, aren't the sexiest names out there, I guess the powers that be are hoping, Pagan can play 130+ next year because our LF is going to be Blanco and Ish again.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, must give 100% to the Dubs , they need me, :lame: , lol

Giants made much noise this offseason, Peavy, Romo, Mcghee, aren't the sexiest names out there, I guess the powers that be are hoping, Pagan can play 130+ next year because our LF is going to be Blanco and Ish again.

I'm glad to see that you have your priorities straight. Plus the Giants seem to be doing okay. Maybe when the Dubs have won 3 Championships in 5 years you can reassess your priorities.