• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Starting linup for next year?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.Carson
2.Marshall
3.Kearney when hes ready
4.Gilling
5.Bachynski
6th man Calean Robinson
rest of bench
Tummala
Jacobsen
Murray

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea most likely I could see us playing 3 guards with 2 big men depending on the match up.
1.Carson
2.Robinson
3.Marshall
4.Jacobsen
5.Bachynski

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tummala could start at the 4 with Jonathin off the bench because Gilling could be big off the bench once we start pushing the pace and get in our offensive rhythm. Let him spot up for open 3s Herb can use a lot of different line ups this year im excited.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Jahii,
Its me, FORKWDEVIL.
i AGREE WITH YOU STARTERS. GILLING WILL GET A LOT OF PT AS WELL.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could go 3 guards I think we could do that vs Uofa and just beat them down the floor^

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to delete my Mr Forkster account. I am up and running with FORKWDEVIL.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you the Oprah guy I spoke to the last few years on ESPN?

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his name is BoiseStateFanForLife.
sorry

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOISE4LIFE is it. He and I go way back.
Tell him Oprah is eating a sandwich behind you. He will get it. Also tell him that Ball State is the best.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could we go small?
1.Carson
2.Robinson
3.Marshall
4.Jacobsen
5.Bachynski
but this will be the actual line up I think

1.Carson
2.Marshall
3.Gilling
4.Edwards or Tummala
5.Bachynski

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mckissic is really good and not all this hype from his highlight videos
1.Carson
2.Marshall
3.Mckissic
4.Jacobsen
5.Bachynski.

There we could push the floor with our 3 guards and rebound when we need too or Kearney could play over Mckissic but we will see Jacobsen and Bachynski on the floor a lot especially with losing our best rebounder Felix.

SETITONFIRE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHAQ IS THE KEY

If Mckissic is really good and not all this hype from his highlight videos
1.Carson
2.Marshall
3.Mckissic
4.Jacobsen
5.Bachynski.

There we could push the floor with our 3 guards and rebound when we need too or Kearney could play over Mckissic but we will see Jacobsen and Bachynski on the floor a lot especially with losing our best rebounder Felix.

I have been following Mckissic for awhile! Before the 46 point game and the Highlights. Before he was being scouted by UW,Ole Miss, FGCU, Nevada, and UWV! He was to replace Gordon until of course Marshall came. Why wouldnt he start! If he does not, they will have wasted a scholarship! He only has one year left. I honestly believe he is the key this year. Because he is so under the rader! ASU now has 3 unbelievealbe scores. Also Speed and lots of it!

Listen to the kids stats last year! PPG: 23.24 FG%: 53% RPG:10.4 and 76% were defensive and Averaged 3.08 steals a game (The national average was 3.0 in the NCCA last year):omg:. I read in another post you said he was not defensive, stop watching the highlights, and look at the stats. Which are impressive on any level of the game of basketball! You prolly are thinking well he did play Community College last year... That means nothing beacuse look at J.T. Terrall who plays for the Trojans now and came out the same conference as Shaq last year. He Avg. 27.9 this past year for USC and Avg. 24 in the CC Conference. Also in Shaq's summer league he was the leading scorer and he played against a lot of D-1 players. In his last game he played against All Star, Brandon Roy and SI's 76th top 100 player Jamal Crawford and Hit them for 32 points:L. He will be very helpful this year!

IF HE DOES NOT START HE WILL be 6th man!

FORK'EM ALL! Go SUNDEVILS!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been following Mckissic for awhile! Before the 46 point game and the Highlights. Before he was being scouted by UW,Ole Miss, FGCU, Nevada, and UWV! He was to replace Gordon until of course Marshall came. Why wouldnt he start! If he does not, they will have wasted a scholarship! He only has one year left. I honestly believe he is the key this year. Because he is so under the rader! ASU now has 3 unbelievealbe scores. Also Speed and lots of it!

Listen to the kids stats last year! PPG: 23.24 FG%: 53% RPG:10.4 and 76% were defensive and Averaged 3.08 steals a game (The national average was 3.0 in the NCCA last year):omg:. I read in another post you said he was not defensive, stop watching the highlights, and look at the stats. Which are impressive on any level of the game of basketball! You prolly are thinking well he did play Community College last year... That means nothing beacuse look at J.T. Terrall who plays for the Trojans now and came out the same conference as Shaq last year. He Avg. 27.9 this past year for USC and Avg. 24 in the CC Conference. Also in Shaq's summer league he was the leading scorer and he played against a lot of D-1 players. In his last game he played against All Star, Brandon Roy and SI's 76th top 100 player Jamal Crawford and Hit them for 32 points:L. He will be very helpful this year!

IF HE DOES NOT START HE WILL be 6th man!

FORK'EM ALL! Go SUNDEVILS!!!

I said this kid is an athletic freak who can score its just uofa fans won't listen..........