• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Starting early in Athens this year......

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking team rules and trying to cash the same check twice are 2 different sets of idiots.

ie: Most of us understand who are the greatest set of idiots.

Doesn't sound like either "set" is exactly eaten up with intelligence.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking team rules and trying to cash the same check twice are 2 different sets of idiots.

ie: Most of us understand who are the greatest set of idiots.
LOL at bragging about having the lesser idiots on your team! :laugh3:

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mfw
OOqXz.gif

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize how stupid this comment is, right? Each of these kids had between 20 and 40 offers, including those from all the SEC schools. Some probably even had offers from OU, but chose not to go there because the OU fans are stupid enough to make a post like you made.

The comment that recruits who were offered from OU wouldn't go to OU because of fans can be considered to be stupid. I have never heard of a recruit who turned down an offer because of that team's fans. Hence, pot meet kettle.
Get it? For a poster who's supposed to have been a law student at one time, you don't display the ability to understand contrary positions. You might want to work at that.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJC is reporting everything is fine and dandy and the thieves were on the practice field today. Only stealing $71.50 from your school must be a forgive and forget offense in Richt's book.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize how stupid this comment is, right? Each of these kids had between 20 and 40 offers, including those from all the SEC schools. Some probably even had offers from OU, but chose not to go there because the OU fans are stupid enough to make a post like you made.

I'm not sure mental acuity had anything to do with a youngster choosing to go to georgia over OU.

I'll even be as bold as to say that poor judgment was displayed by any recruit choosing to go to georgia over OU.

There. I said it. Kablooey goes the firecracker en sech.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to act like Texas' shit doesn't stink because (1) the most recent kids kicked off the team were kicked off for non-misdemeanor reasons, and (2) act like Texas has never had criminal activity with their players, keep on being delusional.

Where did I say ANY of the above?

Texas has had it's share of criminals on the team.

But WE arent' the ones that brought up kids that got kicked out of the program, you guys did. So we CORRECTED your assumptions on why.

NEITHER was kicked off for drugs, or any crimes. They simply did not fit in with the new regime. Chet Moss, specifically, tweeted his opposition to the new rules put in place by the HC......yeah, that was going to fly.

NEITHER of these players were going to see much of the field to begin with - whereas your starting safety was involved in CRIMINAL activity.

There is a HUGE difference here - so don't bring apples into a discussion about oranges.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comment that recruits who were offered from OU wouldn't go to OU because of fans can be considered to be stupid. I have never heard of a recruit who turned down an offer because of that team's fans. Hence, pot meet kettle.
Get it? For a poster who's supposed to have been a law student at one time, you don't display the ability to understand contrary positions. You might want to work at that.
You really think that I was serious when I said that that the players turned down OU because their fans make stupid posts on a sports forum? And you are questioning my ability to understand a post. Sheez ...

:L:L:L

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has got to be possibly one of the dumbest statements I have ever read on the CFB board.
I think you need to put the pipe down ... that is exactly what you posted.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha I love LawDawg's response. "you really think I meant what I posted." That's the worst back peddling i've ever seen.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha I love LawDawg's response. "you really think I meant what I posted." That's the worst back peddling i've ever seen.
You don't know anything about my posting. If I am wrong, I'll admit it.

This isn't back pedaling ... in jest and busting some OU balls I said that some of UGa's players were also recruited by OU but didn't go there because OU's fans made idiotic posts on sports forums. Anyone with half a brain - seems that excludes you and a few of your UT brethren you are sticking up for - would read that and know that I didn't mean it literally.

Use your brain when you read here, and you won't look the moron you may be.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and now the usual response of insults when they get called out. It gets old.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and now the usual response of insults when they get called out. It gets old.
You truly believe you called me out? You really believe that I thought that a recruit wouldn't go to OU because of what their fans post on a sports forum? Seriously, answer my question ... did you think that I literally meant that? I want you to answer yes or no. Yes, you know I wasn't serious would mean you are trolling. No, you thought I literally meant that would mean you are incapable of rational thought or debate.

You'll deflect somehow ... just watch.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would yall shut up. This thread is supposed to be about how dumb our stupid recruits can be year after year dammit!!