• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens (2015)

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison Ford spilled some beans recently in an interview in regards to Rey. There's also a pic of a new action figure of Rey which pretty much confirms a popular rumor about her. I'd post it, but I tried to limit the spoiler level of this post.

Does it show her real name or that her staff is a lightsaber?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made it up to the "The Force Awakens" text on the crawl and hit stop. I want next Sat to be the first time I see the real crawl text. Is this a parody or something or should I stay away?
Its a joke. Safe to watch I promise. Its just something stupid involving Jar Jar Binks.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it show her real name or that her staff is a lightsaber?

it didn't appear that her staff turned into a light saber, but she was very clearly holding a blue light saber. I think her name was still just Rey. The most spoiler ush aspect of it was the pic. It left no room for debate. Wal-Mart and Facebook were threatened by Disney to make the pics disappear, but you can still find it on EBay.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No time to marathon all 6 movies individually before Episode 7? No problem!

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison Ford spilled some beans recently in an interview in regards to Rey. There's also a pic of a new action figure of Rey which pretty much confirms a popular rumor about her. I'd post it, but I tried to limit the spoiler level of this post.

She's pregnant!!!

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's pregnant!!!
And she accuses her daddy, Han Solo, of being...the daddy of her child!

Jar-Jar becomes Jar-Jerry Springer, and the entire galaxy comes together to see the results of the paternity test.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And she accuses her daddy, Han Solo, of being...the daddy of her child!

Jar-Jar becomes Jar-Jerry Springer, and the entire galaxy comes together to see the results of the paternity test.

Darth Jar-Jar: Rey, I am your Baby's Daddy.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm officially a bigger geek than all of you

just watched a stream of the red carpet for the premiere of TFA for the past hour

it included a little bit of new film footage, and interviews from the big names in the cast and crew

carrie fisher was as cray cray as we all know she can be, and john boyega was really funny. adam driver is the worst interviewee ever....he was clearly nervous and doesn't have a lot of social skills. seems like a perfect fit for the part he's playing.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just watched a stream of the red carpet for the premiere of TFA for the past hour

it included a little bit of new film footage, and interviews from the big names in the cast and crew

carrie fisher was as cray cray as we all know she can be, and john boyega was really funny. adam driver is the worst interviewee ever....he was clearly nervous and doesn't have a lot of social skills. seems like a perfect fit for the part he's playing.

Well you watched a live stream live, but I'm about to watch a 2 hour recorded live stream at 3AM. I think that raises my geekdom above you, sorry.

I cannot wait for this damn movie. Saturday night!

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just saw the Adam Driver interview and I can see the kind of anti social aspect but I also get a feeling that he's a guy who's not completely overtaken by the Star Wars shadow or even the Hollywood shadow of all of this. He has a kind of refreshing, non sweetened perspective of his time making the movie. He actually reminds me a lot of Randy Johnson. He doesn't speak the way you'd expect an athlete to speak, or say the generic "well you know, we win and lose as a team, and tomorrow's another day" lines we all assume these people will say. I'm pretty excited to see his character develop.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is if Luke is the one that turns evil is the new sith. I can see that happening too.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you watched a live stream live, but I'm about to watch a 2 hour recorded live stream at 3AM. I think that raises my geekdom above you, sorry.

I cannot wait for this damn movie. Saturday night!
i'm going thursday night.

ONLY because a brand new theater with reserved seating is opening 8 screens all devoted to star wars. I'm on the end of a row, but it's right in the middle. The theater only seats 80, too, so the crowd size should be perfect.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, apparently, The Emperor was named Souidis Palpatine.