• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanton a Yankee

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did the yankees win the WS, NO.. did the dodgers win the WS, NO. did the astros win the WS, YES... Y, because of a solid starter! not a HR hitter, and not the mentality of hoping a starter gets to the 5th

Did you watch the playoffs?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headley and Bryan Mitchell could be heading to San Diego.

Ha! Headley got me banned from tHoop once.

It was when he was traded to NYY, and hammer said he was certain that Headley was disappointed. I told hammer that makes sense - why would a player on a complete shit team want to be traded to a perennial contender. Then he told me that players give discounts all the time to play in SD because it's such a great place. I told him those weren't discounts to play in SD, but rather discounts because the players sucked and would be in the minors in any other franchise. Then I got banned.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marlins probably got the best possible return they could for Giancarlo at this point, but I think they completely fucked themselves over by being so insistent that Giancarlo would be traded. I think that put them at a disadvantage in negotiations.

This. In fact, if I were them, I'd have held him another year just to put more teeth in the "you want to be out of here, you need to be open trades to more teams" bluff.

Didn't they throw in $35MM in the deal?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned last year that now that the Yankees, for the first time since I was like 6, don't have Paul O'Neill, Clemens, or A-Rod, it's tough to find a reason to hate them except for the fact that they're the Yankees.

Just thought of someone. Aaron Boone. Perfect. Douuuuuuuche

BS.

Greg Bird. Fuck that guy.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned last year that now that the Yankees, for the first time since I was like 6, don't have Paul O'Neill, Clemens, or A-Rod, it's tough to find a reason to hate them except for the fact that they're the Yankees.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat right now.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS.

Greg Bird. Fuck that guy.
gregbird_ld875d3m_i0tlpdei.JPG

Confirmed. Thanks man

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cats should never be hairless. :(

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL

There ya go

Once they start hanging banners, youll find a reason to hate em all

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how much you want to bet yanks do not win WS in '18,

c'mon you know you want me, drink me, get to the chopper!!!!!!!
They have a better chance today than they did a week ago. Do they have a better chance than the entire rest of the league combined? Of course not.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! Headley got me banned from tHoop once.

It was when he was traded to NYY, and hammer said he was certain that Headley was disappointed. I told hammer that makes sense - why would a player on a complete shit team want to be traded to a perennial contender. Then he told me that players give discounts all the time to play in SD because it's such a great place. I told him those weren't discounts to play in SD, but rather discounts because the players sucked and would be in the minors in any other franchise. Then I got banned.
You were banned for disagreeing with Hammer with logic???
images

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marlins probably got the best possible return they could for Giancarlo at this point, but I think they completely fucked themselves over by being so insistent that Giancarlo would be traded. I think that put them at a disadvantage in negotiations.
Does anyone else see the irony here? Jeter fucked over hundreds of women and sent them packing the next morning. He is pretty much doing the same to Marlins fans