• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup in Vegas!!

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to make a return trip to the HHOF in Toronto, it was pretty cool when I was there 15 years ago and I'm sure they've added some neat things in that time...

/enjoy the Cup sighting, buffhockey

Last edited by a moderator:

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I need to make a return trip to the HHOF in Toronto, it was pretty cool when I when there 15 years ago and I'm sure they've added some neat things in that time...

/enjoy the Cup sighting, buffhockey

I went there for the first time last year. Loved it. My favorite part was probably the Dryden stuff as I had recently finished his book and was really interested in that era at the time of my visit.

Though I sort of regret buying that Bobby Hull Jets shirt since they announced the return of the Jets two weeks later and now people ask me if I'm a Jets fan when I wear it.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went there for the first time last year. Loved it. My favorite part was probably the Dryden stuff as I had recently finished his book and was really interested in that era at the time of my visit.

Though I sort of regret buying that Bobby Hull Jets shirt since they announced the return of the Jets two weeks later and now people ask me if I'm a Jets fan when I wear it.

Nothing wrong with the Jets. They would have probably won the cup this year if Quick hadn't have been so hot.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the draft in LA a few years ago I volunteered to work at the event. Got to watch the lune of people take pics of the cup and other trophies. Since we were there before the crowds we could spend as much time as we wanted and get as close as we wanted (no touching). The wife took a puc of tge Ducks names like a inch from the cup.

Also at the All Star game in Dallas i won a VIP prize from Sirius radio and I saw the Cup several times. Was told I could hold it but not lift it over my head. Since the Kings had not won anything I declined. They understood.