• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sportsnet One

merlynbc

Go Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
no announcement that i can see but Bell has snet1 and snet1Vancouver now in hd channels 1409 and 1436

... just in time for hockey lol

i didnt really care about the blue jays games not being available anyways

If Bell has it now, that should mean Telus Satellite has it too, they are just a download from Bell Satellite.... Might have to switch if Easlink (Delta/Coast Cable) doesn't smarten up before Oct. 19th.

merlynbc

Go Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So.... I found out today, that Eastlink now has SN1. However..... and it is a big however..... the Sunshine Coast doesn't have the bandwidth to carry any more HD channels (not sure why they couldn't have told me that before now) and they are in the process of upgrading their instastrucure to accommodate more. Unfortunately, that means I will not have SN1 by the time Canucks games start on it. Sigh.....
I could go with Telus or Bell satellite, but then I couldn't have signals throughout the house.... need one receiver per tv........ sigh

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FINALLY DCC has it as well. as it is Eastlink it is the same as your melynbc. Ill just listen to it on team 1040

merlynbc

Go Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Or watch it online :D

I can't even do that. I am in a "restricted area" according to Canucks dot com. Because Coast Cable (my division of Delta/Coast Cable) doesn't carry SN1, they won't let their internet division carry it either. I wonder if other online streaming sites might carry them. I know of a site in France that puts up links to some sports (won't mention it in case it gets blocked). I used to use it to watch PPV games. No difference, I guess, from last year.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even do that. I am in a "restricted area" according to Canucks dot com. Because Coast Cable (my division of Delta/Coast Cable) doesn't carry SN1, they won't let their internet division carry it either. I wonder if other online streaming sites might carry them. I know of a site in France that puts up links to some sports (won't mention it in case it gets blocked). I used to use it to watch PPV games. No difference, I guess, from last year.

atdhe.net

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was making some changes to my programming package on bell.ca and just noticed that snet1 and the companion channel have just been added to the sports2 package with no additional charge ... same for everyone else?

mooger/ i remember you asked in antoher thread if bell had setanta in hd and i said i didnt think so ... they got it now channel 1414