• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla Top 25 week 9

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but Nebraska at least has wins over Washington and Michigan State, sir, so they have at least done something to explain them being ahead of a team they lost to, Michigan State is the only good opponent Michigan has played all year and Michigan State pretty much dominated them.

Michigan has beat a team that Michigan State lost to. Isn't that basically what you are saying as to why Nebraska is ahead of Wisconsin. They beat a team that beat them.

UTVOLMTNMAN

The Rapture Is Coming
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This.

Also, why are you saying washington is a good team. They lost to the only good teams they have played and haven't beaten a good team at all.

LOL...yeah. That's why I said (WTF) after it. Washington is not a good football team.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Circular logic.

You claim that Nebraska has a reason to be ahead of Wisconsin, due to beating washington (WTF?) and Mich State

But...Michigan has one less loss than MSU, and beat a team that beat MSU.

So why doesn't that logic apply here as well? If it works one way, it always has to work that way.

but did I mention Nebraska being ahead of Wisconsin because Michigan State beating Wisconsin??? no

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has beat a team that Michigan State lost to. Isn't that basically what you are saying as to why Nebraska is ahead of Wisconsin. They beat a team that beat them.

no I'm not, if I did that would completely ruin any argument I had.

in all reality only reason why I pointed it out was because, Michigan was one spot ahead and only 4 points.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid poll. Cincy and Southern Miss might be out of it soon anyways

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if they deserved to be in the poll they both won't lose again

they really don't play much for good teams

though Cincinnati has to play at Syracuse, Syracuse has played well at home.

Southern Mrs won't be challenged until they play Tulsa or Houston in the conference USA title game.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh, this poll is a lot better then any other poll out there for sure

I'm just picking at small details

the only teams I really disagree on are at the bottom of the poll, which really doesn't matter because the bottom of the top 25's are just so mediocre this year.

honestly the bottom of the top 25 is so bad I ranked North Dakota State 25th and they're a FCS school.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they deserved to be in the poll they both won't lose again

they really don't play much for good teams

though Cincinnati has to play at Syracuse, Syracuse has played well at home.

Southern Mrs won't be challenged until they play Tulsa or Houston in the conference USA title game.

SMU could lose Saturday...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they are 20th in scoring and 4th in red zone defense according to the NCAA web site. And the offense put up 34 points on Texas, who is ranked the #1 total defense in the Big 12.

Shhhhh..........nobody needs all those statistics........they're ahead of the Huskers in the rankings and that is why it is bullshit! Bullshit I tell you! :smokin:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's a lot of teams that "could" lose, sir

if Southern Mrs loses then clearly they didn't belong.

you said Southern Miss wont be challenged until they play Tulsa, so i brought up their game this weekend in which they very well should be challenged. And there are a lot of teams that made the poll that, if they lose this weekend, then it will prove they didnt belong (and they will not be in the top 25 next week).

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said Southern Miss wont be challenged until they play Tulsa, so i brought up their game this weekend in which they very well should be challenged. And there are a lot of teams that made the poll that, if they lose this weekend, then it will prove they didnt belong (and they will not be in the top 25 next week).

my point is if they're a top 25 team this game shouldn't be considered a challenge.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my point is if they're a top 25 team this game shouldn't be considered a challenge.

but i dont understand where you are coming from. Should we move South Carolina and VT out of the top 25. ECU was up at half and down 4 in the third. They were tied with VT until there were 7 minutes to go in the game. Its a conference game at ECU with the C-USA championship game likely going to the winner...In college football these are games were anything can happen.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, this poll is a lot better then any other poll out there for sure

I'm just picking at small details

the only teams I really disagree on are at the bottom of the poll, which really doesn't matter because the bottom of the top 25's are just so mediocre this year.

honestly the bottom of the top 25 is so bad I ranked North Dakota State 25th and they're a FCS school.

You do realize this is how it is every year? I wouldn't say they are mediocre, but when comparing them to the elite they do seem sub par.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no I'm not, if I did that would completely ruin any argument I had.

in all reality only reason why I pointed it out was because, Michigan was one spot ahead and only 4 points.

So, you're saying Michigan should be further ahead :D

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but i dont understand where you are coming from. Should we move South Carolina and VT out of the top 25. ECU was up at half and down 4 in the third. They were tied with VT until there were 7 minutes to go in the game. Its a conference game at ECU with the C-USA championship game likely going to the winner...In college football these are games were anything can happen.

I really don't know, anymore :burt:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize this is how it is every year? I wouldn't say they are mediocre, but when comparing them to the elite they do seem sub par.

yes of course, sir

but this year just seems more mediocre than most.

I must say it is kind of funny how I'm against ranking Southern Mrs who has a loss to Marshall

yet earlier this year people complained because I ranked an unbeaten FIU.

probably because all the other teams that people rank keep losing, I even ranked North Dakota State and no one complained

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes of course, sir

but this year just seems more mediocre than most.

I must say it is kind of funny how I'm against ranking Southern Mrs who has a loss to Marshall

yet earlier this year people complained because I ranked an unbeaten FIU.

probably because all the other teams that people rank keep losing, I even ranked North Dakota State and no one complained

I think noone complained because you pointed it out and everyone can pretty much agree that once you get that far back it's pretty much a cluster fuck