• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla CFB Avatar Bets Thread

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Michigan.

Will gladly avy bet any of them.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this thread will turn into whatever the SportsHoopla posters make of it, but I intended this thread to be used for posting & confirming avatar bets. I would prefer that you make your challenges in any other thread that you are posting in, and then post your bet, and who it is with, here in this thread. Then, have your betting foe post confirmation of the bet here. That way, there is no confusion of whether or not a bet was actually made, and there will be solid proof in case someone tries to weasel out of a bet. Please, let's not clutter up this thread with troll posts and unnecessary BS posts. Thanks guys.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this thread will turn into whatever the SportsHoopla posters make of it, but I intended this thread to be used for posting & confirming avatar bets. I would prefer that you make your challenges in any other thread that you are posting in, and then post your bet, and who it is with, here in this thread. Then, have your betting foe post confirmation of the bet here. That way, there is no confusion of whether or not a bet was actually made, and there will be solid proof in case someone tries to weasel out of a bet. Please, let's not clutter up this thread with troll posts and unnecessary BS posts. Thanks guys.

You mean like what you do in countless other threads? Do you get it yet? Go shit in your cereal, Tony. This is the fucking general forum.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:bawling::bawling:

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fuck you and your rules man....

Annex%20-%20Dean,%20James%20(Rebel%20Without%20a%20Cause)_02.jpg

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ yikes.....big pic is big....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen up to all you FUSKIES...I will put down an epic avatar bet. OREGON vs Washington, IF Washington wins I will sport a Husky avatar for 6 months. Do you confident assholes have the same belief in your team to match this avy bet?

Shit just got real.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY YOU LOUISIANA-MONROE MUDCATS OR WHATEVER THE SHITS.

IF ANY OF YOU WANT SOME AVY ACTION JUST STEP RIGHT ON UP.

I'LL TATTOO YOUR MOMMA'S GRITS ON MY TAINT WITH NEON INK.

GET SOME.

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tonyintransit and I entered into an avatar bet after the bowl game last year while still at cBS. I do wish I had one with somebody who actually posted here more frequently like b4l or BM, but a bet is a bet. I believe he originally wanted it to be for two weeks which wouldn't matter to me as UW has a bye after that game, but one week is fine with me. Given how infrequently he posts up here it won't make much of a difference anyway.

Don't worry, I will be much more present when the season starts. In Seattle right now for the soccer game and went by HS, looks great man! Sorry we are going to spoil the christening for you!!
:yahoo:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the Dawg fans at? Bueller ........ Bueller .......... Bueller .......

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma, Miami, scUM, USC. Lets go.

Also for IU I'll bet a mizzery fan.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's all them yella belly Hokie fans at?

I already tried to make one with one of them...they arent too confident in their team

I have an open bet on the table for the bama - vt game, any takers?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we beatdown the Braves :mad:

:laugh3:

The way they drug ass against St. Louis you may get your wish. Most of the Braves just didn't seem all that interested in being there, was hard to watch.