• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla Bracket Challenge

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`m in..............I hate college b-ball,but love the tourney.:nod:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be stealing Richard Jefferson's bracket strategy, hope it works out for me...

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've kinda grown to hate filling out brackets. My dad used to run a massive one every year. He'd have a multi-point one, and a single-point one. Dollar for each bracket. He'd have stacks of brackets around the house every March that he was keeping track of. Hundreds and hundreds, everywhere. It made the dance that much better.

But now, it's so demoralizing to me. I always feel like a fucking idiot. For the most part, I mark it chalk, but then I go back and pick upsets. But then what? How crazy do you get? I always go back to being conservative. And I know it's only a matter of time until it blows up. I always seem to kill it the first few rounds, and then everything inevitably goes to shit.

Except I want to say last year or the year before that, I had ISU going to the FF and they literally lost in the first game (on Thursday), IIRC. That bracket went to shit about as quickly as it can. That, my friends, takes skill.

Well, here we go again.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in. I have not watched a game this year, so I will probably be out as fast as I got in.