• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports SportsHoopla Fans And Titans Smack Thread

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm mad because I missed the draft and am still winless. I'm the 76ers of our league.
I've been there bro and not only that the wet vaginas took the advantage my not having experience to offer me trades that hurt me more. Just hang in there and next year you will be good at drafting

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies ahead of time to @wlk3 , but I have taken great pleasure in hearing you have all of those injured players and seeing the others trying to steal Westbrook from you for garbage players. It reminds me of the times you tried to do that to me, so I am really enjoying your misery. Again my apologies:pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I will call my buddy @wlk3 and let him know that I picked up Brandon Jennings a few weeks ago just in case he came back from the dead. He is playing starter until the guy he replaced gets back. I put him into the line up last week due an injury and Brandon Jennings just brought me 50 points this week. Does this have any pleasant memories for you @wlk3 - you should see if he is a free agent and if you get him - thank me for the tip bro:heh:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks pretty good for me in the Titans - I will be in the playoffs, but injuries decimated my other team - @thunderc has went undefeated - so he will definitely be there and @redseat will get the last spot - T Killa is not on SportsHoopla. In the mean time @Mecca gets last prize -

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks pretty good for me in the Titans - I will be in the playoffs, but injuries decimated my other team - @thunderc has went undefeated - so he will definitely be there and @redseat will get the last spot - T Killa is not on SportsHoopla. In the mean time @Mecca gets last prize -

Yahoo?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies ahead of time to @wlk3 , but I have taken great pleasure in hearing you have all of those injured players and seeing the others trying to steal Westbrook from you for garbage players. It reminds me of the times you tried to do that to me, so I am really enjoying your misery. Again my apologies:pound:

I'm in the playoffs in one league guaranteed, if I win out or if Rock loses one I'm in the playoffs in both... I'm pretty sure I win both leagues if I get in, but I will win the one I'm already in... :les:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the playoffs in one league guaranteed, if I win out or if Rock loses one I'm in the playoffs in both... I'm pretty sure I win both leagues if I get in, but I will win the one I'm already in... :les:
You cheated but both my problem and Fyi yahoo is garbage

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cheated but both my problem and Fyi yahoo is garbage

Yeah I'm the #2 seed in yahoo even though I didn't know shit about that league when we started... so I might be a 3 time champ this year... :yes:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm the #2 seed in yahoo even though I didn't know shit about that league when we started... so I might be a 3 time champ this year... :yes:
I didn't know shit either, but oh well, I am in a third league and guaranteed to be in the playoffs and tied for first place - Only one other person is tied with me - everyone else is min of three games or more behind me. On my main league - I had a few injuries but recovered and kept my league. On the other one, I think it's too late, but if Chris Paul were to come back - I might get lucky. Brandon Jennings was good for me in one league-I picked him up as a free agent.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know why I said as soon as Chris Paul comes back - I have him as my flex player because I had an extra guard who was doing better - you might want to check out Ivica Zubac though - he is balling now and just got put into the starting line up for the Lakers

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like I'm finally taking a loss this week. Was hoping to run it out but I can't complain.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its going to be a close game for the championship @thunderc I think I've a good chance at it