• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports SportsHoopla Fans And Titans Smack Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone is mad bc I kick their ass every week in fantasy basketball even though I forget to set ny lineup every week :L

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever is bolded I never said. That is a long post and I dont understand lol

Shut your lying face!!! You hate my uncle! Admit it!!! And you're mean!!! And TLF has a right to know!!! And you said the bolded!!! I never copied something else you said and changed it then bolded it!!! :harbaugh:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently. That must be a post for 3 years ago bc I dont remember shit

Extra points for it being mentioned after the fact for so long. I would've mentioned something about his uncle being fascinated with my crank or something to that degree; but you've been creative before.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut your lying face!!! You hate my uncle! Admit it!!! And you're mean!!! And TLF has a right to know!!! And you said the bolded!!! I never copied something else you said and changed it then bolded it!!! :harbaugh:

I might just change my vote to Milk...so you better watch your dirty whore mouth WLK

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone is mad bc I kick their ass every week in fantasy basketball even though I forget to set ny lineup every week :L

I'm mad because I missed the draft and am still winless. I'm the 76ers of our league.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well what about the bullshit I had to put with last season? And quite honestly - this sports board would be the last place in hell, that I would admit to having a gay uncle if it trolled people as much you do. And all things considered, I am glad I didn't know about your uncle last year because I would have been a lot nastier. I am willing, however to call a truce:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally would have invited @wlk3 to join one of my leagues, but we had to many problems last year with the spamming and I decided against being the subject of that kind of vulgar crap again. I went through a lost last year and I was not emotionally equipped to handle that. This year has been a lot fun. I like both our leagues - and no one is getting personal even though I would still love to have another shot @wlk3, and some of the others without that spamming

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 has mentioned me by name... he's tagged me, he's harassed me and he said Doug Free and Trai Turner suck forcing me to drop both of them from my team... just saying... in my estimation @Shanemansj13 is a neer-do-well who enjoys inflicting pain at the expense of other people's feelings and is just plain mean... I heard he once sold a blind kid his friend Harry's dead bird so he could by beef jerky for his long road trip to Aspen... you would be wise to stay clear of this nefarious individual...
No offense, but considering the way you made up things about me last year - I question your statements:noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever is bolded I never said. That is a long post and I dont understand lol
Yeah - he made up a lot of stuff about me last year to the new guy in our league last year and caused a lot of problems because the guy has been stalking me off and on for several years now.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently. That must be a post for 3 years ago bc I dont remember shit
From the NFL right before the draft - you had just got a new job, but actually said you would find away to show up for the draft

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 is a jerk so he probably won't like it if he sees me in here... earlier I called him out for his hate against the LGBT community because my uncle is gay... he said my uncle was a butt loving f**** and he said that he hopes the cum he swallowed puts a hole in his stomach... it was completely uncalled for and I don't know why he's so mean... qu

For my teams and not ranking, I completely forgot when the 1st draft was and BK usually gives everyone a heads up but didn't this year... I planned on being at both but missed both, the second one I was driving in during it so I was able to get a couple at the end when I pulled over but it was too late to get anybody worth anything... I got a few waiver guys... 3-3 and 1-5 in both leagues but I just some guys back from injury and waiting on Lin and Simmons... if I can win a few by the time I get those guys I will win... :nod:

Here's one he just posted...

I don't care who posts there... I'm going to win both leagues... :yes:

I don't have any problems with Shaqdaddy other than the fact she had a problem with me for being pissed that the Lakers didn't try to get Kobe help for his last 2 years... :noidea:
Or you could just admit that you're not that good at drafting and to make up for your inadequate selection skills, you have depended on trades from unsuspecting victims through lies and treachery. I tried telling all of them two years ago not to trade with you - and they continued. They finally took my advice this year :pound:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you could just admit that you're not that good at drafting and to make up for your inadequate selection skills, you have depended on trades from unsuspecting victims through lies and treachery. I tried telling all of them two years ago not to trade with you - and they continued. They finally took my advice this year :pound:

With autodraft my team was selected and I got 5 players that were injured, 2 of which won't play this year 1 who comes back in January and the other 2 came back in the last 2 weeks... the other I got 3 and some terrible picks like Tony Parker... both teams I have most of the best waiver pick ups so I don't need to trade with anyone and still have a great chance to win both leagues... if you were dumb enough to make a bad trade that's your fault... :yes:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With autodraft my team was selected and I got 5 players that were injured, 2 of which won't play this year 1 who comes back in January and the other 2 came back in the last 2 weeks... the other I got 3 and some terrible picks like Tony Parker... both teams I have most of the best waiver pick ups so I don't need to trade with anyone and still have a great chance to win both leagues... if you were dumb enough to make a bad trade that's your fault... :yes:
If you had ranked your players - then you wouldn't have ended up with five injured players and I still think it funny that no one will trade with you. I wouldn't have traded this year either. I really never did see the point of making any trades to begin with to be honest, but decided to try it. My opinion is that whatever you draft is about the best you are going to get unless you get some players off of waivers. Brandon Jennings with Clarkson two years ago would have put me close to the playoffs had Jennings not taken a dump with an injury. He bears watching by the way this year - looks like a free agent - and is playing decent enough that he might be past the injuries and ready to bounce back to his old self

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had ranked your players - then you wouldn't have ended up with five injured players and I still think it funny that no one will trade with you. I wouldn't have traded this year either. I really never did see the point of making any trades to begin with to be honest, but decided to try it. My opinion is that whatever you draft is about the best you are going to get unless you get some players off of waivers. Brandon Jennings with Clarkson two years ago would have put me close to the playoffs had Jennings not taken a dump with an injury. He bears watching by the way this year - looks like a free agent - and is playing decent enough that he might be past the injuries and ready to bounce back to his old self

Trades can be good if you went one position heavy then lost out on other positions during the draft... in all honesty I offered you some REALLY good deals, you didn't take most of them... the ones you did take ended up being bad because of injury if I recall... I offered you Dirk, Pau and someone else just to see if you would take it and I was getting the short end and you didn't want it... in trade I would never give up a guard for a guard or anything like that... it would have to be different position for different position because that's the only way you could get close to fair value IMO... unless you have a feeling on a player...

Just remembered... I had Pau, Bosh and Drummond not realizing they had Bosh and Pau at Center... I offered all 3 of them in different trades and you took Bosh then a week later Bosh got blood clots the first time in his career and was out for the rest of the year... no way either one of us could have known that was coming...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trades can be good if you went one position heavy then lost out on other positions during the draft... in all honesty I offered you some REALLY good deals, you didn't take most of them... the ones you did take ended up being bad because of injury if I recall... I offered you Dirk, Pau and someone else just to see if you would take it and I was getting the short end and you didn't want it... in trade I would never give up a guard for a guard or anything like that... it would have to be different position for different position because that's the only way you could get close to fair value IMO... unless you have a feeling on a player...

Just remembered... I had Pau, Bosh and Drummond not realizing they had Bosh and Pau at Center... I offered all 3 of them in different trades and you took Bosh then a week later Bosh got blood clots the first time in his career and was out for the rest of the year... no way either one of us could have known that was coming...
All I know is that I will not ever play in a league with Handicappers - I don't need that shit and quite frankly I pretty much am done with the Hurricane dude. Not really fond of baller, but I know he doesn't have any use for me either, after last year - I knew it was time to move on. I got roped into Motown Drunks - because I invited Noseferu into my league. I really do not like the Yahoo way of scoring. Next year I might be better at it, but I drafted when my internet server was screwed up. I ended up having to buy a new modem, a new computer and then have the technician from the cable company to come out and resolve my issues. My old computer was being kept for a back up, but it died a few nights ago. I would still love a shot at the old gang that we had a few years ago, but not like it is now. That's a bit more intense for me right now. Last year when I drafted, my mother was on her deathbed and then I had to read that shit on top of burying her so this year I went with a milder, less intense crowd.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that I will not ever play in a league with Handicappers - I don't need that shit and quite frankly I pretty much am done with the Hurricane dude. Not really fond of baller, but I know he doesn't have any use for me either, after last year - I knew it was time to move on. I got roped into Motown Drunks - because I invited Noseferu into my league. I really do not like the Yahoo way of scoring. Next year I might be better at it, but I drafted when my internet server was screwed up. I ended up having to buy a new modem, a new computer and then have the technician from the cable company to come out and resolve my issues. My old computer was being kept for a back up, but it died a few nights ago. I would still love a shot at the old gang that we had a few years ago, but not like it is now. That's a bit more intense for me right now. Last year when I drafted, my mother was on her deathbed and then I had to read that shit on top of burying her so this year I went with a milder, less intense crowd.

Everyone is just fucking with you man... you can't take it too seriously or it gets worse... just a word of advice, you can't talk the shit you talk and expect people to ease up on you irregardless of what you're going through... it sucks but that's what is going to happen on the internet... some people are cool and then there are guys like @Shanemansj13 he's just a mean bastard... he said he hopes my uncle chokes on a foot long and he wasn't referring to hotdogs...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is just fucking with you man... you can't take it too seriously or it gets worse... just a word of advice, you can't talk the shit you talk and expect people to ease up on you irregardless of what you're going through... it sucks but that's what is going to happen on the internet... some people are cool and then there are guys like @Shanemansj13 he's just a mean bastard... he said he hopes my uncle chokes on a foot long and he wasn't referring to hotdogs...

LMAO! You are one bastard and your uncle is one ghey bastard :laugh3:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO! You are one bastard and your uncle is one ghey bastard :laugh3:

You see... this hurts @True Lakers Fan and he just doesn't care... my uncle is a good man that just happenes to like a good dicking... he doesn't bother anyone yet Shane continues to attack him for his meat cravings... my uncles favorite saying is just a little dick will do the trick, unless it's a little dick... he would say that whenever one of us was feeling sad... he's such a good guy... :flypig: