• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sporting News Predictions. Glass half full or mostly empty.

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Mag prediction is 8-8 Saints win the WC game.

They pick every game.
The strange thing is last week vs. Rams we win but don't need to cause tie-breaker gives us the division at 7-9 anyhow.

"Stone Age to Space Age when it comes to complexity of their offense"

Staley hanging on to All-Division T over Rodger Saffold is questionable.
Brooks was 1 of the OLB.

The mostly empty is from the 32 beat reporters division winner poll.
21 Rams
6 Cards
3 Seahawks
2 49ers

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mag prediction is 8-8 Saints win the WC game.

They pick every game.
The strange thing is last week vs. Rams we win but don't need to cause tie-breaker gives us the division at 7-9 anyhow.

"Stone Age to Space Age when it comes to complexity of their offense"

Staley hanging on to All-Division T over Rodger Saffold is questionable.
Brooks was 1 of the OLB.

The mostly empty is from the 32 beat reporters division winner poll.
21 Rams
6 Cards
3 Seahawks
2 49ers

i'm going to remain cautiously optimistic. to me the Saints and Texans game is closer to how we'll START the season. nothing against our HC, his Staff, and players, but this off season is just a difficult hill to climb.

the question to me is........how long before they do get the details going? will the team stay together thru the early losing?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
i'm going to remain cautiously optimistic. to me the Saints and Texans game is closer to how we'll START the season. nothing against our HC, his Staff, and players, but this off season is just a difficult hill to climb.

the question to me is........how long before they do get the details going? will the team stay together thru the early losing?

I don't think it's going to be that bad as there really hasn't been game planning up until this point and so far the offense has looked very vanilla from my POV.

My main concern right now is the offensive line and if they can get cleaned up than I think we'll be fine to start the season.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think it's going to be that bad as there really hasn't been game planning up until this point and so far the offense has looked very vanilla from my POV.

My main concern right now is the offensive line and if they can get cleaned up than I think we'll be fine to start the season.

yes, this is EVERYONE's concern right now.

your opinion is fine but mine is......it is "as bad", right now that is. it won't stay bad but it'll start off poorly including the regular season. i'm actually postive on the amount of individual talent, but the "coaching up" is understandably behind.

even if we kept the offense simple (ie no game planning) against Houston, our linemen shouldn't be getting so beat, so often, and so across the line?